Thread: Organon Deca?

oosean is offline Junior Member

Organon Deca?

I just got some 10mL organon deca . I have been looking at all of the fake deca pictures before I bought it. I watched him inject from the same amps I recieved. He has gained 10 pounds using the same stuff. I am confused. When I rubbed it with a dry finger nothing smeared. Then I also licked my finger and rubbed some of the ink. It smeared a little but . Plus he did not have his yellow cap on it. He through it away. If it is fake then how come he gained. Plus I know he is not f$#@ing me cause he is my pal, plus he is taking the same stuff. What is in fake deca. Would it hurt someone if they injected it? Need help.

KeyMastur is offline VET
    There's a few factors that could contribute to his gains using "fake" gear. One being the fact that he had the mental edge that he was juicing, so he worked out harder, ate better, etc. Just thinking you're on gear can increase some strength.

Why don't you post a picture of the gear you've got. Or, if you can't do that, then find a picture somewhere of the gear you have and post it here.

As far as what is in fake deca . There's could be a ton of things. One of them being just plain olive oil, which wouldn't hurt you if you injected it.

I should be able to get a pic in by tomarrow. My camera is in my truck at he shop. I am not going to start till monday. I can tell you he does not work out as hard, and does not eat that good.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    What is the cycle you are planning?

What do you reccomend.

Thread Information