Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    BIG-G is offline Banned

BIG-G's 2nd cycle, vets please critique!

OK even though im not done with my 1st cycle, im startin to stock up on the second one. IT will be based on a strong eq and a different test than i used in the 1st one. Here is an outlay of what im planning,,,
    -wks 1-3 dbol 30mg ed (jumper)
    -wks 1-14 eq 600mg ew split into 2 injects of 300mg every 4th day
    -wks 1-14 sust/omnadren 500mg split into 2 injects every 4th day
    -wks 1-14 t-prop injects between the sust/omnadren/eq shots to equalize the short acting test ester.
    winny or anavar wks 13-17 followed by clomid.

SO, what do u guys take of this cycle, strength size always the goals but this time im replacing the deca with eq at higher dosadges and using different tests. BIG-G

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    Hey BIG-G, the Omna needs to be injected EOD...maybe you could do 3/4 cc EOD??? As far as the EQ part, it looks good....I am thinking about doing the same thing except for 12 weeks....as for the Prop, I would like to hear some views on that...looks good though

BIG-G is offline Banned
    my idea behind doing the omnadren every 4th day is cause it mostly has long acting esters. Then i would buy a separate bottle of prop to shoot inbetween making the shots eod and the prop levels stay even! Then it also increases the test to around a total of 700mg ew making it a bit more than the eq. MORE OPINIONS FROM THE PROS PLEASE!!! BIG-G
    (thanx big rush)

abstrack is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    IMO-- To my understanding the omnas are made the same as the sus amps now, esters and AS is the same, in the old days the omnas were made different but now; no-- the only real long acting esater is the 100mg of nandralone in it. the other pheynl-prop is about a every 3 day shot and the isocarporate is a short acting ester and the prop is eod or ed---for best results or more consitent blood levels. Your going to shoot prop seperate?? So i am guess you are going to break your prop down to 30mg shots?? cause the omnas contain 30mg of prop-- but if your not then I would assume you would be spiking your blood levels in between shots during the week. IMHO- i would not waste money on the prop and just shot the omnas eod.

I am not 100% sure on this but the onmas have the nandralone ester in them, and the eq your running will compete for the same receptor sites. I think thats why people do not recommend running deca and eq together. Maybe someone can clarify this??
    abstrack@protonmail.com

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you're going to be shooting test eod, might as well just stick with prop 200mg eod. You would still get 700/wk.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i would get rid of the dbol . didn't you have a problem with that not too long ago.

you could do the prop for 4 weeks or fina instead. i would not run prop for 14 weeks and sust for 14 weeks. one or the other. plus i would shorten the test to 10-12 weeks instead.

it's your second cycle you won't need all that gear. make sure you take enough time off. time on=time off. get some blood work done too. make sure you are back to normal again, we would like to see you around here for a while. not being a dick just lookin out for a fellow bro. this is how i would run it.

week 1-4 prop or fina if you want a jumpstart, not neccesary in my op
    week 1-14 eq 600mg
    week 1-10 whichever test you decide
    week 11-17 winny or var 50mg/day
    week 17 or 18 start clomid

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    you just did a bulker why dont you do prop/fina/winny/eq.and about the sust or omnadren not really crazy abot those.too long to react in the body and stay active too long and a major crash and the end .just up your amont of enanthate if you want a long acting ester say 800 mg a week.test is pretty much test it just depends on the ester its in as to what your needs are.you just did 500mg .you probably want to up it this next cycle to get more results.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    latasaurus, Im not doing fna cause of the sides,(aggression, acne, NIGHT SWEATS). I only wanna use winny at the end of a cycle cause of the crazy cramps and dried out joints, so that only leaves the eq and prop. ILL do the prop, but prop only? Id have to do 100mg ed right!? Maybee cypionate or deconate at 500mg ew with the prop tru the whole cycle! BIG-G (im still leaning on the omnadren twice a week though, or even 3 times a week)

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    yeah i hear ya on the fina i haven't done it yet but im gonna try it .and as for the winny just take some glucosamine for your joint .you could also stack deca with it to lube your joints.the reason one would take prop is because it is a fast acting ester .this will either jumpstart a bulker or be convienient to remove toward a show if you want to compete .my opinion ,jumpstart with d bol or prop 3 weeks and start off with 1000 mgrs wk1 and stay at 800 mgs of test enanthate throughout.leave the omnadren out.dont forget test is test is test.the only difference is the ester,the time of release .cyp and enanthate are about the same.do the eq at 400 mgr.the prop would be a waste after week 3 because you will be getting the effects of the enanthate or sust whatever you decide.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    WHERE IS RICKSON, RON, WARRIOR AND MADMAX???

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    Originally posted by BIG-G

k bro, i like what you are using but not the way your using it....this is what id do if i was you....

d-bol 40mg (1-4)
    omni 750mg (1-12)
    eq 500mg (1-12)
    var 40mg ed (4-12)
    prop 100mg eod (10-15)

i think at 500mg of omni your wasting your time...even with an extra bottle of prop...eq and var go good together you should take advantage of that fact and run it more concurrent with the eq...you might want to consider taking hcg at the end or middle so your nuts dont shrivle up....other than that your good to go bro...good luck....Madmax

BIG-G is offline Banned
    im not sure i can afford that much var, so with that said take the var out and tell me what u think?? You also dont think that the eq is good at 600mg ew?? I like the omni, a 250mg shot eod sounds good.so..
    wks 1-4 dbol 40mg ed
    wks 1-14 500-600eq ew
    wks 1-14 omni 250mg eod
    wks 12-17 prop 100mg eod

hows that madmax, i still want the eq at 600mg and a 14 weeker!

why a 14 weeker bro? if you dropped the var id add winny....have you done eq before? the reason i ask is if you havent then 600mg is to high...most people run 600mg after using eq 3 times...usually people start out with 400 then 500 then 600...i think youll be very happy with that cycle bro even without the var, but personally i think var would be a great addition if you can afford it.....Madmax

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    If you're even slightly worried if you can afford the var, I would scrap it. I think it's a little over rated, especially for the price. I'd pick winnie tabs if you're on a budget. I've tried both and I think you'll get a lot more strength and size in a shorter time from winnie.

Originally posted by dizzle
    If you're even slightly worried if you can afford the var, I would scrap it. I think it's a little over rated, especially for the price. I'd pick winnie tabs if you're on a budget. I've tried both and I think you'll get a lot more strength and size in a shorter time from winnie.
    bro i think the winny tabs are way over rated...var cuts you up better than winny does....winny is used best to maintain muscle while dieting....if it was my cycle id throw var in...Madmax

Matt Foley is offline Member
    Originally posted by H BOMB
    i would get rid of the dbol . didn't you have a problem with that not too long ago.

you could do the prop for 4 weeks or fina instead. i would not run prop for 14 weeks and sust for 14 weeks. one or the other. plus i would shorten the test to 10-12 weeks instead.

it's your second cycle you won't need all that gear. make sure you take enough time off. time on=time off. get some blood work done too. make sure you are back to normal again, we would like to see you around here for a while. not being a dick just lookin out for a fellow bro. this is how i would run it.

week 1-4 prop or fina if you want a jumpstart, not neccesary in my op
    week 1-14 eq 600mg
    week 1-10 whichever test you decide
    week 11-17 winny or var 50mg/day
    week 17 or 18 start clomid
    stick with the winny,var is too expensive and this cycle doesnt need it.im in the middle of a very similar cycle and kick started it just like h-bomb's suggestion.only im using tren .NO need to run prop and omna together when the long ester kicks in,just jump it with prop if you need to use it that badly.the long esters in omna will kick in almost exactly the same time as enan,cyp and sust.which is about week 3.5+

What about some primo?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Instead of doing prop for 14 weeks to keep blood levels consistent, why not use enan or cyp at 600-700mg a week. As Max said if it your first go round with eq go 400mg. Go with prop as H BOMB said and use it weeks 15-17 with your winny.

JohnnyB

Big Rush is offline The Juice Man
    I agree with madmax about the EQ....if its your first time you should probably consider doing only 400mg/week....my first cycle was like this and I got great results:

1-9 Sust 250mg/week (had 10 amps, but one broke )
    1-10 EQ 400mg/week
    5-12 Winny 50mg ED
    13-15 Clomid

I know its a little "off", but thats my exact cycle and I loved it (although I wish I had more sust to run)....

skii96 is offline Member
    Originally posted by Madmax

k bro, i like what you are using but not the way your using it....this is what id do if i was you....

d-bol 40mg (1-4)
    omni 750mg (1-12)
    eq 500mg (1-12)
    var 40mg ed (4-12)
    prop 100mg eod (10-15)

i think at 500mg of omni your wasting your time...even with an extra bottle of prop...eq and var go good together you should take advantage of that fact and run it more concurrent with the eq...you might want to consider taking hcg at the end or middle so your nuts dont shrivle up....other than that your good to go bro...good luck....Madmax
    I like this cycle, but would keep the eq at 600mg/wk. As for the var you could replace that with winny if you like or whatever is more cost effective for ya.

Matt Foley is offline Member
    i saw NO noticeable reaults from 400mgs QV-EQ!i upped it to 600 and it was perfect for me.but if you have not used eq befrore start out at 400mgs you can always up it later.

BTW,never kick started my cycle with prop before.had almost d-bol size gains,i was plaesantly surprised and so was my girl

Face is offline Banned

hey

face here.

if you're running the omna's 1 amp eod you don't need any more test in the cycle bro. trust me.

i wish i could somehow get a direct link with a needle from the omna facory to my ass. i love that shit.

face

BIG-G is offline Banned
    OK,OK, so ill drop the prop, run winny (since i have 100 50mg tabs) instead of var, ill take 250mg omni eod for 12 weeks with 500mg eq. Dbol jump, always cheap and effective and ill add the winny in at the end

d-bol 40mg (1-4)
    omni 750mg (1-12)
    eq 500mg (1-12)(maybee 600mg)
    winny 50mg ed (10-15)
    prop 100mg eod (12-15)

(by the way, cant afford the var, have the prop and winny anyway)
    (and yes, its my 1st time w/eq but 2nd cycle so why not 600 over 400?)
    Last edited by BIG-G; 04-25-2003 at 04:39 PM.

Iron horse is offline Anabolic Member
    if you cant afford it dont get the var. save up for it and wait untill your cutting down. run the omna's eod like they said above, and someone your size would take well to eq at 600mgs/w IMO

are you running anti-estrogens? i'd run them, plus nolva will help keep you from shutting down to hard. your a big guy, so you dont really need the water bloat?

save the prop/winstrol for the end, and go out strong.

skii96 is offline Member
    Eq is pretty weak IMO, i would go with 600mg/wk.

[B

d-bol 40mg (1-4)
    omni 750mg (1-12)
    eq 500mg (1-12)(maybee 600mg)
    winny 50mg ed (10-15)
    prop 100mg eod (12-15)

(by the way, cant afford the var, have the prop and winny anyway)
    (and yes, its my 1st time w/eq but 2nd cycle so why not 600 over 400?) [/B]

bro the prop will take a while to get going in your system when you run it at the end..if i was you id atleast start it on week 11..week 10 would be better....and if its your 2nd cycle and first with eq then you dont need that high of dose...youll respond fine to 500mg of eq...i wouldnt go above that...more isnt always better bro and its just gonna make you have higher doses down the road to get the same effects....Madmax

BIG-G is offline Banned
    OK madmax, just for you, how do you feel this one will work best?>

d-bol 40mg (1-4)
    omni 750mg (1-12)
    eq 500mg (1-12)
    winny 50mg ed (10-15)
    prop 100mg eod (11-15)
    clomid therapy

He should be ok with the prop sence the sus has it in it.

Damn this isn't my cycle and getting confused It looks like we have you running circles. I hope all this is helping.

JohnnyB

OK madmax, just for you, how do you feel this one will work best?>

d-bol 40mg (1-4)
    omni 750mg (1-12)
    eq 500mg (1-12)
    winny 50mg ed (10-15)
    prop 100mg eod (11-15)
    clomid therapy
    go with that one Bro

JohnnyB

BIG-G is offline Banned
    SETTLED, THANX BROS!!

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Present

Looks like you got everything handled. If I were shooting that often I'd be shooting prop but thats just personal pref. Your cycle looks good bro. Trust me you'll like the eq. Good luck.

Face is offline Banned

yo

one thing big-g, the omnadron's will blow you up with water too. i got some crazy swelling in my legs with that stuff at 250mg eod. when i run it again in a week or two (when it gets here) i'm only running two of those suckers per week. i really overdid it the first time. you might want to start at just 2 a week and see where that gets you, if you're not happy you can always bump it up... but then again you can always bump it down too.

FACE

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I like the final version. You have the genetics to be a monster. I think this cycle will start to make you see some really nice results.

mmaximus25 is offline Senior Member
    I have to say I like the stack, but I also have to say its too much...
    I'm a meat and potatoes guy and it sounds like your iching to try new things.
    doing cycles like that and not knowing how you react to singles or double stack will end up costing you later... I mean money.
    just my spit
    omna & eq stack 1-14 with the doses you have
    clomid post cycle

next solid prop cycle 1-14
    come in with d-bol up front 1-4 then winny on the back side 11-14

oh yeah diet brother !diet!
    remember if your intensity in the gym doesn't match your diet then....
    also if you lower cals watch out for over training...

King Samson is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by mmaximus25
    I have to say I like the stack, but I also have to say its too much...
    I'm a meat and potatoes guy and it sounds like your iching to try new things.
    doing cycles like that and not knowing how you react to singles or double stack will end up costing you later... I mean money.
    just my spit
    omna & eq stack 1-14 with the doses you have
    clomid post cycle

next solid prop cycle 1-14
    come in with d-bol up front 1-4 then winny on the back side 11-14

oh yeah diet brother !diet!
    remember if your intensity in the gym doesn't match your diet then....
    also if you lower cals watch out for over training...

I agree. Why so many different aas's at those doses? It is only your second cycle. My second cycle was test enanthate only and I kept a lean 18lbs. Absolutely no need to overdo it like this. JMHO

BIG-G is offline Banned
    Wait hold up, whats being overdone here?? Im just stacking eq with omnadrins! Dbols are the jumper and winny is the finisher, thats it.
    The only thing is since i did deca300 and t-eth and t-prop for the 1st cycle, i want to change to eq and a different test version at higher dosadges. I should grow even more this time and am looking to push past the 250lb mark of solid muscle. The highest i hit was 243 and im averadging 235 now. When i go into off tome i hope i dont drop under 230 so my next cycle has got to be able to put on over 25 lbs or more to hit the mark and maintain as much as i can after!!!!

Can anyone explain to me what the major difference is between 400mg and 600mg a week of eq??? Some do 600mg of deca a week and some do 300mg like i did on my 1st cycle so now im raising the bar!!
    HERE:
    1-4 40mg dbol ed
    1-14 300mg eq shot on every 4th day ((this means a shot of eq and omni together then one day no shot then one day just omni shot then next day no shot then both again for 14 weeks))
    1-14 250 omnadrin shot eod
    winny at end, then clomid
    That doesnt seem like high dosadges to me for some reason but i am greatly listening to u guys advice. Just want to make heads or tails of it so i get the 'big picture' BIG-G
    Last edited by BIG-G; 04-26-2003 at 02:06 AM.

bodybag is offline New Member
    IMO, 400 mgs is pretty light for eq.there are virtually no sides of EQ either.im 220' and 600+ is a good doseage for myself.you shouldnt have a prob with 600 but keep in mind everybodybag is different.most ppl do anywhere from 600-1g.peace

BB

Originally posted by King Samson

I agree. Why so many different aas's at those doses? It is only your second cycle. My second cycle was test enanthate only and I kept a lean 18lbs. Absolutely no need to overdo it like this. JMHO

how is that cycle overdoing it, hes only running 2 things as a base, he should be fine, infact ive done the exact same cycle with sustanon ...

bigG, your gonna have great results off my cycle, trust me, you have great genetics and this is going to make you a monster...Madmax

BIG-G is offline Banned
    MADMAX, ONE MORE QUESTION, should i use the omni's or sust??? They are both the same price with the same ingredients. Whats ur take bro?

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Your not overdoing it that cycle is fine. Who is making the sus?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information