Thread: eq and proscar

wannalearn is offline New Member

eq and proscar

I just wanted to know your guys thoughts on taking QV eq with proscar, eq by itself at 400mg/week for 10-12 weeks. I know you guys say to add in a test, but i react very well to low doses. have done one cycle of 300mg/deca and 375mg/test for 8 weeks and i put on 31 pounds, so i think the dose of eq should be fine, just looking to lean up a bit, maybe 10 pounds of keepable muscle. i am 21 years old and weigh 210 w/ 10% body fat. want to be 215 6-8%. any replies would be appreciated.

um...anybody?

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I didn't have the results Iwanted out of eq...I would recomend tren over eq any day it cheeper and just incredable ...But for what yourgoals are I say tren prop and winny at low doses will have you shreadedand rock hard.

thanks eckfatcat, i'm just hesitant about tren and winny because of potential hair loss, i realize with any steroid it can speed up the process if you are predisposed to MPB, but i have researched eq as being pretty safe in that regard.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    the proscar....all the way I'm prone it mpb and tren willme in every cycle Ido If you use an aromatis inhibitor ...letrozole with your proscar your hair will get thicker......

deca is the safest on the hair....

what is the letrozole ? agreed deca is the safest on the hair, but not with proscar

Thread Information