Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    t-dogg is offline Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini View Post
    Screw it - 100mg tomorrow morning first thing.

Kidding.

Man up! Do a bottle a day! jk

Atomini is offline Banned
    LOG UPDATE:

As of about a day ago I have lowered my caloric intake somewhat. I am now consuming 160g of sweet potato per meal vs the prior 180g. Meat (chicken, beef, etc) is kept at 120g. Oats have been reduced to a 3/4 scoop in my mid-day shake as well. I figure I am doing great on my gains on this cycle (12 lbs in 5 weeks), I think I can let the steam off this a bit and still be making gains. I want to see if reducing the cals somewhat will allow more leeway for the GW to start burning fat. The last thing I want is for my body to be in such a caloric surplus that it is in fat storage mode, while the GW cannot burn enough fat to overcompensate for that. I'm trying to tweak the balance here .

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    I've seen a couple of things based upon other logs I have seen:

1. A log i've viewed a day ago or so, the person actually reported fat loss increasing by a great deal about several months into use. Another log I read, the person reported fat loss 30 days into use.

2. Some things I have seen are starting to lead me to believe that a lower dose may possibly be more effective for fat loss. I.e. 5mg vs 20mg. I don't understand how this could be the case... it could all just be heresay and brotalk. But it does make me wonder.
    I have ordered some too. I am going to start at a low dose 5mg and slowley work my way up. This will be mainly for fat loss.

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    , so far wouldn't you consider albuterol and clenbuterol a far superior and cheaper product to use for fat loss?

Quote Originally Posted by snowblowjoe View Post
    , so far wouldn't you consider albuterol and clenbuterol a far superior and cheaper product to use for fat loss?
    Its also a far more dangerous product. I will never be using clenbuterol , albuterol, or ephedrine EVER AGAIN. The last I ran any of those was about 3 years ago or os. People just do not realize how dangerous and harmful those substances (at fat burning doses) are on your body.

And, I wouldn't consider them superior for fat loss seeing as though i've only been using GW for about 3 weeks on a first run. I can't come to conclusions that soon, especially considering all of the other factors involved in what i'm doing with it at the moment.

I also guarantee with a large caloric surplus like the one I have been on, clen , alb, or ephedrine wouldn't have burned any fat off either.

Blog Entries
    Is there science supporting the fact those drugs(albuterol /clen ) are much more dangerous? because from personal use I have used them many times and I know many people who have used them many times and never had any problems.

However I do agree with you about the ephedrine... Also GW is a relatively new supplement, does anyone really know what the short or long term affects could hold?

Clen won't do anything to you in the short term, but just take a look at all of the effects it has on the body when you use it in fat burning doses. I used it very avidly years ago, but after a certain point I decided to never touch the stuff EVER AGAIN. When it gets to the point where you can literally FEEL the beats of your heart vibrating through the bed when you are laying down... its time to call it quits for good. I don't care if people ramp up the dose or any of that junk, you are risking serious cardiovascular and pulmonary damage when you use something like that, even if you don't 'feel' anything bad while you use it. What might be going on inside you is a whole different ballgame. There is plenty of literature out there showing that clen has a very high probability of affecting the heart directly in comparison to anything else out there, and it is perhaps the only thing I am worried I have done to myself. Forever as I get older, my past use of clen will always be in the back of my mind and I wonder if any heart issues might arise in 15 years or more and could be traced back to clen, but so far i'm good.... Knock on wood. But this is the nature of any stimulant-based compound. I think there are far better compounds and methods for stripping fat off the body than something that has a high potential of blowing your heart through your ribcage years down the road. Clen has been shown in studies to directly kill heart cells in rats and mice. Granted, rats and mice are not humans, but this is something to take into consideration.

And so this is why I am on my journey to search for a good non-stimulant based fat burner out there (T3, HGH, GW-501516, etc.). Anything that is stimulant-based, I just will not touch at all.

Granted, we do not know the long term effects of GW. But we can rule out a lot of the long term effects that come with stimulants, as GW is not stimulant-based.

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Atomini
    Clen won't do anything to you in the short term, but just take a look at all of the effects it has on the body when you use it in fat burning doses. I used it very avidly years ago, but after a certain point I decided to never touch the stuff EVER AGAIN. When it gets to the point where you can literally FEEL the beats of your heart vibrating through the bed when you are laying down... its time to call it quits for good. I don't care if people ramp up the dose or any of that junk, you are risking serious cardiovascular and pulmonary damage when you use something like that, even if you don't 'feel' anything bad while you use it. What might be going on inside you is a whole different ballgame. There is plenty of literature out there showing that clen has a very high probability of affecting the heart directly in comparison to anything else out there, and it is perhaps the only thing I am worried I have done to myself. Forever as I get older, my past use of clen will always be in the back of my mind and I wonder if any heart issues might arise in 15 years or more and could be traced back to clen, but so far i'm good.... Knock on wood. But this is the nature of any stimulant-based compound. I think there are far better compounds and methods for stripping fat off the body than something that has a high potential of blowing your heart through your ribcage years down the road. Clen has been shown in studies to directly kill heart cells in rats and mice. Granted, rats and mice are not humans, but this is something to take into consideration.

And so this is why I am on my journey to search for a good non-stimulant based fat burner out there (T3, HGH, GW-501516, etc.). Anything that is stimulant-based, I just will not touch at all.

Granted, we do not know the long term effects of GW. But we can rule out a lot of the long term effects that come with stimulants, as GW is not stimulant-based.
    I love clen but ditto on,this

LOG UPDATE:

Since dropping my calories a bit, I have suddenly become extremely ravenous. I am so hungry all the time, and the hypoglycemia episodes have become far more frequent and more intense now! Usually hits by meal time, and it hits me pretty good, if I try to hold my hand out steady, i'm getting the shakes from going hypo.

Razor is offline Banned
    LOG UPDATE:

Since dropping my calories a bit, I have suddenly become extremely ravenous. I am so hungry all the time, and the hypoglycemia episodes have become far more frequent and more intense now! Usually hits by meal time, and it hits me pretty good, if I try to hold my hand out steady, i'm getting the shakes from going hypo.
    Make sure to keep some waxy mayz or dextrose around..

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    checking in........I have to say altogether I don't think I'm being swade by the over all results, it seems to have lved out after just a couple weeks and..well we all know the power of tren and fat loss. But I'm am a fan of all your logs and experiments because of all the data and organization in which you present it....Awesome job man.

Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    Make sure to keep some waxy mayz or dextrose around..
    Definitely. I'm thinking of keeping some candies around or something for quick sugar fix when this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    checking in........I have to say altogether I don't think I'm being swade by the over all results, it seems to have lved out after just a couple weeks and..well we all know the power of tren and fat loss. But I'm am a fan of all your logs and experiments because of all the data and organization in which you present it....Awesome job man.
    Don't be so quick to give up! I certainly haven't! If my increased appetite and hypo episodes are any indication of some positive change going on from diet adjustment, i'm curious what results the next week or two will start to bring now. I know my body, and when I get an appetite surge day after day, its an indication of my metabolism changing. Also remember, everyone's body is different and will react differently to compounds. Some people might've seen dramatic fat loss with GW in the first 7 days, but that may not be the case with my body. It may very well take my body a good few weeks before fat loss begins to manifest.

If you're eating like an absolute beast far above your BMR, don't be surprised when you take the most potent fat burner and see zero fat loss. I think in my case, I just had to do a bit of tweaking here and there and adjust the dial a bit like the tuning dial on a radio before I hit the sweet spot. Lets see what happens.

Agreed. GW works. Some better then others.

If your eating/diet is of a mad man NO fat burner, steroid ,Peptides, ext will ever work.

Blog Entries
    I've yet to become hypoglycemic has anyone else besides atomini?

Hypo symptoms seemed to begin for me towards the end of the 2nd week. They were not very frequent though.

Razor is offline Banned
    So you are getting the shakes

Well if I go hypo, I shake a bit as though I feel like I haven't eaten in a long time and my blood sugar is very low. I'm thinking of going out and getting a blood glucose checker just to see what my blood glucose levels are like when this happens.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Well if I go hypo, I shake a bit as though I feel like I haven't eaten in a long time and my blood sugar is very low. I'm thinking of going out and getting a blood glucose checker just to see what my blood glucose levels are like when this happens.
    Well with your medical knowledge do you think you are getting close to DKA?? that's some crazy stuff. I don't see where you lowered your dose. You said you might!

No I don't think i'm getting close to that point. By then, i'd be seeing colors and feeling far worse.

When I was younger, a long time ago I remember once going without food for a good 24 hours, maybe longer... and I went extreme hypo to the point where I became extremely weak, and I was even seeing flashy colors in my vision. But its good for me to get a glucose monitor just to be absolutely sure.

I never mentioned i'd lower my dose. But I did say I was thinking of raising it! At this point I don't think i'm going to do that, i'll keep it at 20mg/day. The only thing getting adjusted here is my diet.

AXx
    No I don't think i'm getting close to that point. By then, i'd be seeing colors and feeling far worse.

When I was younger, a long time ago I remember once going without food for a good 24 hours, maybe longer... and I went extreme hypo to the point where I became extremely weak, and I was even seeing flashy colors in my vision. But its good for me to get a glucose monitor just to be absolutely sure.

I never mentioned i'd lower my dose. But I did say I was thinking of raising it! At this point I don't think i'm going to do that, i'll keep it at 20mg/day. The only thing getting adjusted here is my diet.
    Cool deal. I thought I read where you were at 40mg/day and was lowering it. My fault.

Some pharmacies will give you a meter. If you can't find one cheap let me know I can send you one. Good luck buddy.

Papiriqui is offline Productive Member
    Good progress Atomini, 1% is not bad at all in 5 weeks on a bulk!! Keep it up!!

LOG UPDATE:

Weigh-in today reads 3lb loss from last week! One percent of bodyfat down! I am looking a little leaner too!! Going to doublecheck my bodyfat % with a different device tomorrow just to be sure. Looks like my little adjustment and tweaking has worked. I may attempt to reduce cals a little little bit more but it seems like i've either hit my sweet spot or i'm very close to it now. I'm excited to see what comes from the next 3 weeks of sticking to this.

I told you guys not to give up! Just takes a bit of dialing things in. I'm not too dissapointed anyways, as I made some good gains over the first 5 weeks of my cycle (12 lb increase). It's the mid-point of the 6th week right now. I knew I was eating far too much for the GW to really reduce my bodyfat %. All it was doing was help stop it from going up from the caloric suplus, really.

AXx
    Wow. I can't wait for the end of this!!

How much gw do you have left now atomini? Dose you are at now?

Glad fat is dropping. You and others thought i was crazy lol.

Quote Originally Posted by t-dogg View Post
    How much gw do you have left now atomini? Dose you are at now?

Glad fat is dropping. You and others thought i was crazy lol.
    Nah, never thought you were crazy! I knew that I just had to make some adjustments, as I was eating far too much. I never doubted the effectiveness, as my bodyfat % was literally staying the same despite the caloric surplus. I should've been putting on more fat than I was.

I've got a bottle and a half left, still at 20mg/day. I am planning on getting more once I am finished this batch, going to stay on a little longer now that it looks like im dropping fat after adjusting diet.

240-SX Racer is offline New Member
    nicee log atomini!! Very detail and well explained.

I just started the gw-501516, actually today is my 3er day!, i know is too early but on the 2nd day I began to feel very different than normal.

On the 2nd day i felt hungry as hell more than usual, also i felt tired and sleepy to the point that i couldn't fight it and fall asleep in the afternoon for 2 hours. Usually that never happens to me.

And the 3erd day which is today, i felt the same, hungry and tired or sleepy feeling.

1day= 5mg
    2day=7mg
    3day=10mg-(I’m planning to stay on this dose) ..........

*That’s the only thing I’m taking, and also regular exercise.... have u experience any of those feelings ???...

beerdogg is offline Associate Member
    Any updates?

Thus far, nope.

I am looking leaner bit by bit every day and today was a cheat day, so we'll see. Most major updates from this point forward will be when I do my weekly measurements to gauge changes from week to week.

LOG UPDATE:

Increased my dose to 40mg/day this morning (that's 8ml per day). Measurements of bodyfat % from yesterday indicate a slight drop - its still on its way down - but not as fast as I should expect from 20mg/day of GW. I have contacted the research chem company where I originally got mine from and they are currently looking into the possibility that I got a bad low dosed batch of the stuff. In the meantime, lets see if doubling my original dose to 40mg/day will work. I have just under a whole bottle left - my last bottle. I figure its do or die time with this before I have to decide to buy more, so i'm doing it! Approx 2 weeks left of my Tren cycle as well, so I might as well take advantage!

LOG UPDATE:

Day 2 of taking 40mg/day (full dose taken in the morning with food). Noticing and feeling leaner, but I am not going to take any measurements this soon. Going by what I see in the mirror from this point on. My last bottle here at 40mg/day will last me about a week before it's done, after which I will decide whether or not to get more. 1 week at a higher dose of 40mg/day should be enough of a time frame to judge whether or not fat loss should be accellerated even higher. However, I may possibly be able to get more for free. The research chem company got back to me, and had this to say:

Okay. I spoke to our former chemist (we have a new one now). He said there is no way it can be a bad batch as he only got enough raw to make 1 batch back when you placed your order with us.

Before he closed he had no issues.

Keep going and if you arent satisified I will take care of you.

Nobody likes my log anymore

Everyone has abandoned me

Come on guys, i've increased my dose! I need moral support! I am the guinea pig who is doing this in the name of research so that all of YOU can know how to run GW in the future should you decide to use it! lol

Im still here. Still plan on taking a break and getting back on it?

Btw tell your company to start making the powder form lol.

Im still here. Still plan on taking a break and getting back on it?

Btw tell your company to start making the powder form lol.
    I'll ask them about the powder form.

If the company indeed is telling the truth that the batch I got is proper dosed - maybe my body responds differently than most and that I require an even higher dosage to elicit fat loss? This is what i'm trying. I'm not going to cycle off it now with these recent turn of events. I'll run it at 40mg/day until this last bottle is finished. It looks like (hopefully) I might be able to get more GW for free from the company, and if so, i'll get more and continue to run it at 40mg/day... MAYBE go higher. My cycle will be ending in about a week and a half or so, and I want to see how well GW will work during PCT to perhaps act as an anti-catabolic. I also want to see how GW works on its own when I come off my Trenbolone cycle.

See, the other thing is, I don't doubt that the company themsevles assure proper dosing - but what about the raw powder they used to brew GW? That raw powder likely came from China, and maybe the powder itself was underdosed or there was something wrong with it? If so, that's not the company's fault. Who knows what might be the case here.

But man... taking 8ml at once in the morning is killer. I extract and measure with a syringe and then put it into a shot glass and down it. Its so bad and burns so much I have to chase it down with water immediately after.

RaginCajun is offline Pissing Excellence!
    LOG UPDATE:

Day 2 of taking 40mg/day (full dose taken in the morning with food). Noticing and feeling leaner, but I am not going to take any measurements this soon. Going by what I see in the mirror from this point on. My last bottle here at 40mg/day will last me about a week before it's done, after which I will decide whether or not to get more. 1 week at a higher dose of 40mg/day should be enough of a time frame to judge whether or not fat loss should be accellerated even higher. However, I may possibly be able to get more for free. The research chem company got back to me, and had this to say:

so, along with other compounds, how do you think the GW has helped with BF lost? i think you said you were on tren n test, just curious as i may want to get some

Mix it with juice. Most i did at once was 10mls. Nasty...

Quote Originally Posted by 00ragincajun00 View Post
    so, along with other compounds, how do you think the GW has helped with BF lost? i think you said you were on tren n test, just curious as i may want to get some
    Oh for sure, I definitely think so. As I mentioned prior, I was intaking a lot of calories at the start of my cycle. Hell, I put on 12 lbs in the first 5 weeks of the cycle. I was eating like a beast, and I only increased 1% in bodyfat. I'd expect more bodyfat to go on than that with the caloric suplus I was intaking, and I know this from experience from previous cycles and previous observations of bodyfat increase there too. Once lowering my cals towards week 6, I started dropping weight and bodyfat %, even if it wasn't extremely dramatic.

I've just been slightly dissapointed when I compare my run of GW with other people's logs where their fat loss was actually dramatic at 20mg/day, let alone those who have run 10mg/day. This is what leads me to believe either my GW is underdosed, or my body responds differently and requires a higher dose. That's why i'm increasing it to 40mg/day here. So, lets see what happens over the next week!

Even if my run of GW has not thus far been what I expected, I would still suggest that you try out GW any ways, just so that we can have more people to report and log their experience with it. It's a very new drug that is still in trial phases, so we need as much documentation on it as possible to get a good big picture, even if those of us here are providing anecdotal evidence.

AXx
    Im still here as well waiting........................................... .....No hypo feeling on 40 yet?

Mix it with juice. Most i did at once was 10mls. Nasty...
    8ml fills almost half of the shot glass I use. LOL, side note... the shot glass is a US Army shot glass I bought at a PX when I was down in the states training with Americans once. On it, it says 'Army Strong'. That's what I see before I down the GW that burns like rocket fuel. It gives me the motivation to do it lol. It was tolerable at 4ml or less, but at 8ml this crap burns worse than vodka actually.

Quote Originally Posted by AXx View Post
    Im still here as well waiting........................................... .....No hypo feeling on 40 yet?
    Nope, nothing more than I was going through before. Then again its only been 2 days now at 40mg/day. The WORST hypo episode I had thus far (and I was using 20mg/day at the time) was last Sunday when I went to a funeral and my meals and timings were totally thrown off that day. I ate at 11:00, funeral was at 1:00 and I didn't end up eating by 3:00 or so (normally my next meal after 11:00 is at 1:30). By about 2:00 when we got to the burial site at the graveyard, I was feeling hypoglycemic to the extreme, I had to run back to my car and find something, ANYTHING to get my blood sugar up. I found some Hersheys kisses and ate like 4 or 5 of them, and it worked.

I'm good to go right now even at 40mg/day because i'm eating on time and everything. No issues so far.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information