Big_BoneZ is offline Associate Member

Exclamation bringing in Gear from overseas

hey guys
    I will be bringing some gear from India in a couple of months. I was originally planning on mailing some back to my friend and some I was gonna get a prescription from Doctor out there.

my friend suggested the good Ol shampoo bottle trick. He said I can mix ALL THE GEAR (oil based and water based separate)

my question is which AAS can I mix and is it OK to shoot then???
    Interested in bringing
    Test Prop, EQ, Winny, Deca , Sust

HCG , DBOL , clomid, nolva also

Got Gear? is offline Member

Re: bringing in Gear from overseas

Originally posted by Big_BoneZ
    hey guys
    I will be bringing some gear from India in a couple of months. I was originally planning on mailing some back to my friend and some I was gonna get a prescription from Doctor out there.

my friend suggested the good Ol shampoo bottle trick. He said I can mix ALL THE GEAR (oil based and water based separate)

my question is which AAS can I mix and is it OK to shoot then???
    Interested in bringing
    Test Prop, EQ, Winny, Deca , Sust

HCG, DBOL, clomid, nolva also
    Hold on!!

You plan on putting your gear into a shampoo bottle, then injecting it via deep intermuscular injection a few weeks later?

Ever wonder why gear comes in sealed vials and amps?

Ahh the perfect cutting cycle..

Some fina, some winny, some test, and a little E-coli.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    not to mention the health concerns. But how would you even know later on what doses you are injecting.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    you'l never make it threw customs .....mail it to your friend at his house but use a name the doesn't live there ......the cops can't get warrent then . and make sure you waive the signature..........and make sure he doesn't sign

thats exactly what I was concerned about Health issue, but I have seen lots of bros talking about that and this guy that did give me advise, is RIPPED, and he said hes done it before, but I was still not convinved and wanted some second thoughts, and yeah mailing is a little risky too, cuz CAnadaian customs is a lil bitch and they opened my fina kits that I ordered... so I am a little concerned

yo got Gear .. are you still in 'loops bro

Tock is offline Anabolic Member
    Hold on!!
    You plan on putting your gear into a shampoo bottle, then injecting it via deep intermuscular injection a few weeks later?
    Ever wonder why gear comes in sealed vials and amps?
    =========================

Hmmm . . . why not?
    I could see cleaning the blazes out of a couple small shampoo bottles, putting individual AS in each (no need to mix), going through customs, then filtering each back into sterilized bottles, and then pasteurizing them (boiling 30 minutes once a day for 3 days). Assuming the shampoo bottles were adequately cleaned, why wouldn't a plan like this work?
    --Still curious
    -Tock

anadrolavenger is offline Junior Member
    well that sounds like alot more work than just going to the post office and dropping it in the mail!!

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    I think he meant actually throwing the amps in the bottle and then putting some shampoo on top of it. Just what me thinks

Originally posted by Tock

Hmmm . . . why not?
    I could see cleaning the blazes out of a couple small shampoo bottles, putting individual AS in each (no need to mix), going through customs, then filtering each back into sterilized bottles, and then pasteurizing them (boiling 30 minutes once a day for 3 days). Assuming the shampoo bottles were adequately cleaned, why wouldn't a plan like this work?
    --Still curious
    -Tock
    I've read about sterilizing gear with heat. Apparently you risk wrecking your gear. Plus I'm not going to be boiling oil any time soon..

BUT, I spose filtering with a whatman is possible....

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member

cleaning

i think that it is possible, as I've heard people doing that, but it should be a last resort. Afterall, you are experimenting on yourself, HOPING that all is sterile. I think that is a big risk.

And yeah, canadian customs suck....actually all customs suck...leave my gear alone!!!

Ammar is offline Senior Member
    Why dont you just put the bottles of AAS in a shampoo bottle without empting them in there???

Originally posted by Ammar
    Why dont you just put the bottles of AAS in a shampoo bottle without empting them in there???
    I was thinking about it, do you guys know if the metal seals show up if they scan my CArry on bag full on 10 50 ml bottles ... lol or more..

I can get prescription of some gear (reasonable amount), but the rest some I will mail here (BIG RISK... losing gear) and rest I will carry on and some I will get prescribed for my brother, who will be coming back also

Guy sI'm and expert on airport security never carry on any thing unless it is on your person. and yes the seals will set off the metal detectors you. check it in your bag at the curb. it is less likly to be scaned.....

I will post a thread in this thread on this topic later you will understand why I know what I know and all will be well.......be safe I take gear every time I travel .....but used to ship much bigger things on planes.

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member

more info

hey ecfatcat,

you've got some interesting info, but please post some more...I do know that checking your bag has a much better chance of NOT being searched.

Rhino58 is offline Senior Member
    yeah becareful flying with gear. Fat Cat is totally right. looking forward to that post.

I'm searching for one of the lession threads I have at another board

I can't find it ....I saw it a few days ago

ecPhatcat... bro... I need that thread... I need to know EVERYTHING THAT you know about airport security.... and what do you thinking shipping gear from India to Canada be like//

and I have these HUGE bags, so if i put gear on each four corners of my luggage (3 of us will have like 3 bags)??

Thread Information