Thread: Little Worried

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member

Little Worried

Hey bros, im writing this because im getting alittle worried about something. Yesterday i noticed a small pea size lump on the right side of my chest. Its about a .5' to the right of my nipple. But more so on the side then front. It wasnt really sore to the touch yesterday but now its really sore and it seems to have gotten bigger.

I only started my cycle last friday. Today will be my 3rd deca /enant injection. I stopped the prop after a few days. So all im running now is the deca, enant, var and 20mgs of nolv. Could it be gyno so soon? And if not anyone have any ideas? Im going tomorrow to see my friends wife who is a surgeons assistant. But i wanted to get some feedback from my AR bros. thxs!!

OG

ps. ooops and im also running the gh
    Last edited by OGPackin; 04-25-2003 at 06:05 PM.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    yo bro ,i wouldn really sweat it bump up the nolva and and if its at6rt feeling betetr then u know it was gyno ,aslo where are u shooting the gH ?

Could it be gyno so soon? After only 2 injections? I was thinking it might be a swollen lymphoid thats why im worried. Im injecting the gh sometimes in my chest area.

OG

G-S Guest
    Is it possible for gyno to flare back up so soon if you didn't take much time off in between cycles? I dunno...

You've posed a good question. Just to be safe, I'd still hit the Nolvadex at 40mg ed, and see if that helps.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Have you ever had this problem before and have you used deca before?

JohnnyB

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    I get ingrown hairs in that area all the time...give it a few days. I doubt it is gyno.

-moto

Madmax is offline Senior Member
    bro its fine, if the problem persists then id start to worry, it could be alot of things other than gyno, like tissue build up, fatty deposit, ingrown hair, alot of things....dont sweat it bro...Madmax

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    i wouldn't shott the growth there till it gets better. i think its the growth cuz my boy is on growth and he has a lump in his stomach were he shot it. and you ain't gettin gyno in your stomach

Thxs for all ur replys! Ok i know its not an ingrown hair. Theres nothing on my skin on the outside. No red marks, nothing visuable. And its not the welts u get from the gh either. I know what those look and feel like believe me.

Its fer sure gotten considerably bigger from yesterday. And sorer too. My first cycle was deca @ 200mgs for 10 weeks. Also 750mgs of sust. Had no troubles at all. This is my 3rd cycle and its been well over 2 months since my last cycle. Any moire thoughts are appreciated!

OG

goldenFloyd is offline Member
    which brands of GH leave the lump? only the chinese stuff or do all brands do that?

Originally posted by goldenFloyd
    which brands of GH leave the lump? only the chinese stuff or do all brands do that?
    Yes chinese bro. But what i have found if u dont inject into any fat and only under the skin like ur supposed to there are no welts.

OG

Thread Information