GreenWhiteRed is offline New Member

Bloated Bloated Bloated!!

For the last week or so I have been feeling really bloated in the stomach area. In the upper stomach area. I know I have put on a little fat since the the start of my cycle, but i dont think thats what Im feeling.

The cycle, 1-4 D-bol, 1-14 EQ, 1-12 test-400, 10-14 fina. Is it cause of the test or the EQ. Will the bloating go away?

Thanks for the help

Chris

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    The bloating is common and is probably caused by your increase in food intake. People taking dbol often complain of bloating and wind also.

Often you and your body gets used to it after a few weeks so it's not as bad or at least not as noticable.

Stick with it.

ossparts is offline Junior Member
    once u come off of the tabs you will be allright, infact you will start loosing allot of fat on that cycle , just add in some liquidex and eat clean!!!

still growin is offline Member
    the d-bol or test are helping cause it. Eq rarely causes bloating, it actually helps to stop this. Drink tons of water, the more you drink, the less you hold! NO SALT or SODIUM. At least limit it to a bare minimum. This also causes retention. When the d-bol ends, you should start to see a difference!

Thread Information