Mentalism is offline Junior Member

Bench Press Competition in 8 Weekz...

Whut up guy~

We're having a local bench press competition in about 8 weeks from today, and well.. I want to win. During high school I had the highest bench in the school, and just naturally have ungodly triceps, fuckers just grow and grow. So I think I have a pretty good chance already...

Right now Im weighing in at 205, putting up about 365 off cycle. During the last part of my previous cycle, I was doing 405 for 2. Right now Im going through a clearing out phase, but will be ready to get back on the juice in about 4 weeks.

What should I add into my cycle for massive strength gains within 4 weeks of my first "stick"? My cycle will look like this thus far, and Im open for suggestions:

Week 1-12: 100mg Prop EOD
    Week 1-12: .5 CCs Sust EOD
    Week 1-12: 500mg EQ
    Week 1-8: 400mg Deca

Im not running the Deca the full 12 because anything over 8 weeks in the past has given me deca diCk. Also throwing some Clen /T3 in the beginning weeks to cut up a bit before the Deca/EQ really flares up.

I WANT TO WIN THIS MOFO - What should I add, or does what I got look sound? Thx guys

Needtobeswoledup is offline Associate Member
    Add some dbol for the first few weeks for quick strength gains!!

Bizzzzzzzump

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Anadrol , Halotestin , suspension, and fina. Be careful of a joint injury however. Also know you are going to jump up in weight some from water.

BigGreen is offline Anabolic Member
    A couple of days ago I might have assumed this was a stupid question, to say the least, but does administration of dbol only hours (in the way of 24-48...so i guess days) prior to an event (bench press comp or not) in any way increase performance? I was speaking with a boxer the other night who mentioned that there are a number of boxers who have been known to use it for the 24-36 hours before a fight. This was news to me in many ways, though I do recall a fairly decent powerlifter telling me the same thing with regards to his sport, but he indicated that he utilized it specifically because he maintained the blood pressure increase helped him with his lifts...somethign else that was news to me...but, then again, i'm not the sharpest tool in the shed.

skii96 is offline Member
    I think this would give ya some mad strength gains.....

wks 1-8 Suspension 100mg/ed
    wks 1-8 Fina 100mg/ed
    wks 1-4 Dbol 50mg/ed
    wks 5-8 Halo 30mg/ed

Adjust the doses accordingly but theirs an idea for ya!

Hawkeye is offline New Member
    anadrol anadrol and some more anadrol

thats what the powerlifters love

jagenz is offline New Member
    can anybody say suspension!

Christos is offline Junior Member
    Is that in Reno, NV? What's the date I'll send my buddy up there and give you a hard time. hehe Are there different weight classes?
    Good luck bro

Christos- whut up?

Ya, it's actually in Fallon, NV on the 21st of June. Weight classes, yes - age range, no. They have a division of HSers... but thats the only age seperation in this whole comp.

Christos is offline Junior Member
    I'm down in Vegas I'm trying to get my buddy to enter some of these comps. He's 5'4" 155lbs he benches 445! no joke and no juice yet!! He's pretty much stuck there and can't get over the hump. He want's 500 bad. I'll give you a pm if I can get him to go.
    Good Luck

Thread Information