GenX is offline Junior Member

Coming Off... Help needed!!!

I am currently finishing up 2 weeks left a 15 week AS/T3 cycle. The AS and T3 both finish in a couple weeks.

Both my HTPA and Thyroid will be shutdown so would it be a good idea to extend the cycle, until my thyroid recovers fully otherwise may lose some more muscle and get a nasty bounce back.

I had my body fat tested today and have lost almost 30 pounds but I lost quite a bit of muscle too.

My cycle was...

1-12 600 mg/week EQ (frontload 2 weeks at 800 mg/week)
    1-12 75 mg/day fina
    1-6 75 mg/day prop
    6-12 50 mg/day winny

week 7 started t3 (cycleon 60 day cycle)

I was thinking of running enthante at 200mg per week for approximately 8-10 by that time my thyroid should be fine.

Any feedback would be appreciated

GenX

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    How are you running your t3? Are you cycling it down?

Originally posted by dizzle
    How are you running your t3? Are you cycling it down?
    yeah, exactly as cycleon cycle example.

5% of the time is spent ramping up to your maximum
    40% of the time is at your maximum
    55% of the time is spent ramping down to cessation (nothing)

GenX

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    For one I would do this, after the last day of T3 start Clen for 14 days, then switch over to ECA stack for 2 weeks then go with something like Thyrolean be prolab which is disigned to stimulate the Thyroid, i have done that my self all clean and i do not feel i bounced back to bad, watch what you eat especcially carbs...if you want run 100mg of prop EOD that should be enough for the first 6 weeks after the T3 has been discontinued...you can also through in another couple of weekf of ECA after...i hope that helps...XXL

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    For one I would do this, after the last day of T3 start Clen for 14 days, then switch over to ECA stack for 2 weeks then go with something like Thyrolean be prolab which is disigned to stimulate the Thyroid, i have done that my self all clean and i do not feel i bounced back to bad, watch what you eat especcially carbs...if you want run 100mg of prop EOD that should be enough for the first 6 weeks after the T3 has been discontinued...you can also through in another couple of weekf of ECA after...i hope that helps...XXL
    Would you not want to run thyrolen once finished right away to stimulate the thyroid. what is the point of waiting.

GenX

MIKE_XXL is offline SCAMMER
    I would think waiting would stimulate natural recover as you are using stronger fat burners first such as clen and ECA and still allow for natural recover to take place as these do not supress thyroid production to any great dagree, i am not 100% sure how effective thyrolean is at stimulating thyroid, but it can't hurt...this is more or less just a theory of mine and it worked pretty well for me...and do not forget to hit your clomids after you stop the gear...XXL

Originally posted by MIKE_XXL
    I would think waiting would stimulate natural recover as you are using stronger <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=FAT%20BURNER S" target="_blank"><a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=FAT%20BURNER S" target="_blank">fat burner</a> </a> s first such as clen and ECA and still allow for natural recover to take place as these do not supress thyroid production to any great dagree, i am not 100% sure how effective thyrolean is at stimulating thyroid, but it can't hurt...this is more or less just a theory of mine and it worked pretty well for me...and do not forget to hit your clomids after you stop the gear...XXL
    thanks mike for your advice

GenX

Bump. Any more feedback.

GenX

Thread Information