ozmax98 is offline Associate Member

fina question??????????????

stats: 6'0 226 lbs train hard and cardio 7 days a week(3 days i do cardio twice once early in the morning and then after lifting.. other 4 days i do cardio 45 mins after lifting)

i'm starting my a cutting cycle soon consisiting of fina/prop/t3 and clen (two weeks on and off)

my question is which would be the best choice for me since this is my first cycle?

1)weeks 1-8 fina ed 75mg and prop50mg ed.

2)weeks 1-8 fina eod 75mg and prop100mg eod.

3)weeks 1-10 fina eod 75mg and prop 100 mg eod.

the t3 i'm going to start the 3rd week of the cycle using cycleon method and clen i'm going to use starting the 1st week..

my goals are to gain some lbm but most importantly drop bf%.
    diet is clean eat about 250 to 275 grams of protein a day and limit the carbs to about 50 grams a day except a day a week.. any input would be appreciated since i'm starting monday. thanks

sweet is offline Associate Member
    Go with 8 weeks fina 75mg/ED, prop 50mg/ed. With the clen and t3, you will lose the BF. Lean gains will be hard but not impossible, maybe a couple of lbs.

sweets thanks alot....i'm not worried about the gaining the muscle because i'm a pretty good size the bf is what i'm worried about(summer is coming) i don't i mentioned this but i started at 300lbs a little over a year ago

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    tren , prop , winny with the t3 & clen you've got right on....this will be sick

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Like sweet said, option #1 is your best bet but make sure you're ready for ED shots since this is your first cycle. There is no way I could have done ED shot in my first cycle, but after a few weeks of Mon/Thurs I now love to shoot. My next cycle will be 75mg tren /75mg prop ED.

-moto

tryin2getbig is offline Junior Member
    this is my cycle that i am starting next week

Weeks 1-8- Test Prop 75mg day
    Weeks 2-8- Tren 75mg day
    Weeks 3-8- Winny 50mg day
    Weeks 3-8- T3/ clen (2 on 2 off)

if you said that you were 300lbs then i would increase your protein especially with the T3.

but i would do something similar to mine

my protein around 250 to 275 a day sometimes more.. i use to weigh that much right now i'm 220.5lbs.. thanks a lot guys hope this cycle works. i don't care about the ed shots.. ne more suggestions would be helpful

nmk85roll is offline Associate Member
    Would it be better to run the tren for 8 weeks and then the winny after for 6. Test throughout the entire 14 weeks? I was thinking about doing a similar cycle...

Thread Information