Thread: Cooking fina

wood is offline Associate Member

Cooking fina

Okay I've crushed the pellets and I am about to heat it for ten minutes, b4 I mix the oil after heating do I need to take some oil out? How much? I tried to go to gotfina.com and its down. I know basically the rest of the instructions but if you've got time could you refresh thanks

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    You need to save about 3cc to purge your filter at the end. These are about the best instructions around. Good luck.

Finaplix Conversion Instructions Compliments of Basskiller. (Thanks again bro)

-moto

Thanks, I filled the vail with the disolved pellets in it wiht the oil. It looks as if there is more than 3cc's left over. What do I do with the left over oil? Also when it is seperating after oil has been added does it go from a dark brown red color to a more reddish color. That's what mine looks like now.

The 3cc is just a suggestion. You should use all of the oil, just run the leftover oil through the Whatman at the end. It will get a little bit lighter in color as the gunk settles out of the oil, but the majority of the color you see in the final product is from oxidation of the tren from the heat. It won't affect your final product, though.

-moto

Thanks bro I jsut PMed you with another question. I promise they'll end

Keep 'em coming...that's why everyone's here! Except for the guys in the lounge who want to discuss drunken cats and other disturbing things! (Thanks for the laugh Nathan).

-moto

Thread Information