Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Aromasin

gotmilf is offline New Member

Aromasin

Does any one know another product that does the same thing as aromasin ?

BlueWaffle21 is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gotmilf View Post
    Does any one know another product that does the same thing as aromasin?
    Arimidex

Razor is offline Banned
    i would use Aromasin , far superior in every way to adex or liqidex

Aromasin is the newest and possibly best aromatase inhibitor available.
    According to medical studies, Aromasin may be the only aromatase inhibitor that does not negatively affect one's cholesterol profile. That's a huge advantage over aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex and Femara which are notorious for devastating lipid profiles, raising the bad cholesterol (LDL) while lowering the good cholesterol (HDL). It is interesting to note that although Aromasin seems to be the most potent among all anti aromatases, it is the one with the least reported side effects if any.

Note that anti aromatases (Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex ) are often confused with anti estrogens (Nolvadex ). Anti aromatases work quite differently than anti estrogens do. Anti estrogens are actually weak estrogens that attach to the estrogen receptor sites in the body (such as the nipple and breast area), by doing so they block the 'bad' estrogens from attaching to these sites. Anti aromatases on the other hand block the formation of estrogen in the body in the first place. They do this, by blocking the enzyme aromatase which is responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, so there is less estrogen circulating in the blood. In a sense, an anti aromatase such as Aromasin takes care of the problem right from it's root.

"undisclosed source"
    Last edited by Razor; 08-17-2012 at 06:19 PM.

Atomini is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by BlueWaffle21 View Post
    Arimidex
    Arimidex doesn't do the same thing as Aromasin . Aromasin is a suicidal Aromatase Inhibitor. This means that once it has bound to the aromatase enzyme, and thereby deactivated it, that enzyme remains bound to aromatase PERMANENTLY. Therefore, you do not end up with estrogen rebound.

The problem with Arimidex and Letro - being as strong as letro is - is that they are only bound to the enzyme for a limited amount of time before they unbind and are metabolized by the body. This means that when not used carefully, you can end up with bad estrogen rebound if Letro or Arimidex is halted too suddenly, or without Nolvadex to keep breast tissue receptors occupied so that the incoming onslaught of estrogen will not flare up potential gyno.

Now, one may wonder "but if its suicidal, isn't that a bad thing for the body?". The answer is no. Aromasin may deactivate the aromatase enzyme permanently, but it doesn't stop your body from producing more aromatase. The enzymes that have been deactivated permanently will remain as such, but over time your body will slowly replenish its aromatase levels by producing more.

Razor is offline Banned
    Were is swifto's thread on Aromasin , have you seen it Atomi, its bad ass

Atomini is offline Banned
    Yup, thats I think the 2nd major article I ever read on Aromasin and its one of the first two that instantly made Aromasin my favorite AI, and AI of choice among all the others.

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    Quote Originally Posted by Razor View Post
    i would use Aromasin , far superior in every way to adex or liqidex

Aromasin is the newest and possibly best aromatase inhibitor available.
    According to medical studies, Aromasin may be the only aromatase inhibitor that does not negatively affect one's cholesterol profile. That's a huge advantage over aromatase inhibitors such as Arimidex and Femara which are notorious for devastating lipid profiles, raising the bad cholesterol (LDL) while lowering the good cholesterol (HDL). It is interesting to note that although Aromasin seems to be the most potent among all anti aromatases, it is the one with the least reported side effects if any.

Note that anti aromatases (Aromasin, Femara, Arimidex ) are often confused with anti estrogens (Nolvadex ). Anti aromatases work quite differently than anti estrogens do. Anti estrogens are actually weak estrogens that attach to the estrogen receptor sites in the body (such as the nipple and breast area), by doing so they block the 'bad' estrogens from attaching to these sites. Anti aromatases on the other hand block the formation of estrogen in the body in the first place. They do this, by blocking the enzyme aromatase which is responsible for the conversion of testosterone to estrogen, so there is less estrogen circulating in the blood. In a sense, an anti aromatase such as Aromasin takes care of the problem right from it's root.

"undisclosed source"
    if your going to cut and paste atleast site your sources
    Last edited by gixxerboy1; 08-17-2012 at 06:37 PM.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

K I usually use aromasin but I was going to switch suppliers to save some money but they don't have aromasin. Thanks for everyone's input.

John Andrew is offline Member
    I have to use letro as Aromisin is not available at the moment. It seems great but I use a 1.25mcgs per day. Half a tab. its the same price. Wii get aromisin when its here! John

What about anastrozole?

I can get letrozole . Is that the same?

Quote Originally Posted by gotmilf View Post
    What about anastrozole?
    thats the chemical name for arimidex

Anastrozole is arimidex and letro is femara.

How can exemestane be "the most potent among all the anti aromatases" when compared to an ai like letro?

Blog Entries
    ^^^ See post #4

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    if your going to cut and paste atleast site your sources
    Give it up dude, it says undisclosed source cause I cant post the source without breaking the rules, I guess it that hard to understand for you.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-17-2012 at 06:58 PM.

^^^ See post #4
    Lol it was a rhetorical question. The answer is exemestane isn't the most potent ai - letro is. It's over 10 times more potent mg per mg than exemestane and an ai's potency has nothing to do with whether or not they cause estro rebound when discontinued.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Hartman View Post
    Lol it was a rhetorical question. The answer is exemestane isn't the most potent ai - letro is. It's over 10 times more potent mg per mg than exemestane and an ai's potency has nothing to do with whether or not they cause estro rebound when discontinued.
    Ha ha my bad mang!!

Just read swifto's thread! Thanks for everyone's help. I think I will stick with aromasin .

Give it up dude, it says undisclosed source cause I cant post the source without breaking the rules, I guess it that hard to understand for you.
    i understand that you could site the person who wrote it, but not the site you stole it from. Or if you knew what you were talking about you could just type a response yourself and not cut and paste most of your responses.

Razor is offline Banned
    The site I got it from is a site I use regularly for lots of info, why would I need to re write the whole thing when its been written out perfectly and perfected. If you have a problem with it I dont really care, its better than what you put up, half the stuff on this forum is copied and pasted from other sources, did you see me take credit for it? No I said quoted it and put "undisclosed source" That means I didnt write it and im not taking credit for it and Im not going to break the rules to do so...can you get it??????

The problem you have is the information is correct and theres nothing you can refute so you bash me for giving accurate info that I found from a reliable and credible source. But because I didn't write it myself you have a problem with that, I guess copy and pasting valuable information for the public to read is despicable thing to do. So again your wrong. I did not take credit for anything, I simply passed on valuable information to him and everyone else.

Oh and there is no author cited, its a direct manufacturer drug description so here is your cited request
    Manufacturer: Pharmacia & Upjohn SpA
    Last edited by Razor; 08-17-2012 at 07:26 PM.

ill send you a pm since i dont want this thread to get side tracked.

Razor is offline Banned
    you said yesterday we have nothing to discuss and your not going to forgive or forget the past, so we have nothing to discuss

ineedauser is offline Associate Member
    AI as in take it during cycle to prevent gyno?

Razor is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedauser View Post
    Yes sir!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ineedauser View Post
    Yep!!

The site I got it from is a site I use regularly for lots of info, why would I need to re write the whole thing when its been written out perfectly and perfected. If you have a problem with it I dont really care, its better than what you put up, half the stuff on this forum is copied and pasted from other sources, did you see me take credit for it? No I said quoted it and put "undisclosed source" That means I didnt write it and im not taking credit for it and Im not going to break the rules to do so...can you get it??????

The problem you have is the information is correct and theres nothing you can refute so you bash me for giving accurate info that I found from a reliable and credible source. But because I didn't write it myself you have a problem with that, I guess copy and pasting valuable information for the public to read is despicable thing to do. So again your wrong. I did not take credit for anything, I simply passed on valuable information to him and everyone else.
    But the info you quoted isn't correct and i posted why it's not correct above.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    Posts 3 and 4 said it all. I understand the importance of citing sources when there is evidence that it is b.s., not the case here tho. that was good info razor, atomini, and good job on mucking up the thread gixxer.

Razor is offline Banned

"Aromasin seems to be the most potent among all anti aromatases, it is the one with the least reported side effects if any."

So we are spitting hairs now, it clears says "seems to be the most potent" Was this thread titled "whats stronger letro or aromasin", or was it titled

"Does any one know another product that does the same thing as aromasin " in which responses were Adex and Letro and Stane. Your gonna lead the kid to run letro when their is a better drug available which is Aromasin with way less side effects? And much better for him. That is irresponsible.
    Last edited by Razor; 08-17-2012 at 07:44 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by greenwell001 View Post
    Posts 3 and 4 said it all. I understand the importance of citing sources when there is evidence that it is b.s., not the case here tho. that was good info razor, atomini, and good job on mucking up the thread gixxer.
    I totally agree!! Razor's info has me switching back to Stane and add in Swifto's thread on it plus Atomini supports it! Razor, Atomini, and Swifto think it's right then I'm all for it. I just wish Razor could post something without Gixxer posting up negative comments about it. The guy blew up and has admitted he made some mistakes but DAMN look at the progress. He is learning a ton and I am learning a lot form what he posts on here. Keep it up man!!

"Aromasin seems to be the most potent among all anti aromatases, it is the one with the least reported side effects if any."

So we are spitting hairs now, it clears says "seems to be the most potent" Was this thread titled "whats stronger letro or aromasin", or was it titled

"Does any one know another product that does the same thing as aromasin " in which responses were Adex and Letro. Your gonna lead the kid to run letro when their is a better drug available which is Aromasin with way less side effects? And much better for him. That is irresponsible.
    What does the thread title have to do with it? The info you quoted is incorrect, period.

And just for the record, I run strictly exemestane as my ai and believe it to be far superior to all others, but it's NOT the most potent.

greenwell001 is offline Member
    I totally agree!! Razor's info has me switching back to Stane and add in Swifto's thread on it plus Atomini supports it! Razor, Atomini, and Swifto think it's right then I'm all for it. I just wish Razor could post something without Gixxer posting up negative comments about it. The guy blew up and has admitted he made some mistakes but DAMN look at the progress. He is learning a ton and I am learning a lot form what he posts on here. Keep it up man!!
    True Dat! I'm running the stane as well. I have been trying to kinda feel my way into the dosage, I pretty much have gotten to 12.5mg on the days that I pin(3.5 days). Gix and razor said short half life, so I'm wondering about eod like I started out doing. I was feeling shitty and blamed it on the stane, but it could have been test flu maybe. Fvck, I don't know, that's why I like talking to people that are or have ran the same compound. Yall think e 3.5 days to long of span? I feel fantastic now.

True Dat! I'm running the stane as well. I have been trying to kinda feel my way into the dosage, I pretty much have gotten to 12.5mg on the days that I pin(3.5 days). Gix and razor said short half life, so I'm wondering about eod like I started out doing. I was feeling shitty and blamed it on the stane, but it could have been test flu maybe. Fvck, I don't know, that's why I like talking to people that are or have ran the same compound. Yall think e 3.5 days to long of span? I feel fantastic now.
    i would do eod. The half life is 27 hours. So just play with the dosage you need eod.

Razor is offline Banned
    What does the thread title have to do with it? The info you quoted is incorrect, period.

And just for the record, I run strictly exemestane as my ai and believe it to be far superior to all others, but it's NOT the most potent.
    Nice good for you

Blog Entries
    I was running at 12.5mg EOD and dropped it to 10mg EOD, at the 12.5mg I felt like I was drying out and getting a lot of joint pain.

Razor is offline Banned
    I was running at 12.5mg EOD and dropped it to 10mg EOD, at the 12.5mg I felt like I was drying out and getting a lot of joint pain.
    You think 12.5mg EOD is a lot try 38mg ED for a week. Hell could have been better. Satan was calling for sure.

Blog Entries
    You think 12.5mg EOD is a lot try 38mg ED for a week. Hell could have been better. Satan was calling for sure.
    Yeah man screw that!!! I wouldn't be able to handle it but you gotta do what you gotta do when in that situation!

Simon1972 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    i would do eod. The half life is 27 hours. So just play with the dosage you need eod.
    from what i read, exemestane is a suicide inhibitor and renders the receptors dead forever- so i cant see how exemestane has a half life, the effective life is as long as the body takes to again produce more aromatase bring you back to homeostasis and that differs for all people. maybe that could be an average of 27 hrs????
    Last edited by Simon1972; 08-17-2012 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Simon1972 View Post
    from what i read, exemestane is a suicide inhibitor and renders the receptors dead forever- so i cant see how exemestane has a half life, the effective life is as long as the body takes to again produce more aromatase bring you back to homeostasis and that differs for all people. maybe that could be an average of 27 hrs????
    this is from the phizer site

Following oral administration to healthy postmenopausal women, exemestane is rapidly absorbed. After
    maximum plasma concentration is reached, levels decline polyexponentially with a mean terminal half-life of about
    24 hours.

DanB is offline Banned
    yup if your going to copy and paste info then you need to at least copy/paste CORRECT info

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    FIGHT!! lol

OP - Liquid Stane is aromisin and available by the site sponsor ar-r . It is very good quality (dunno if it was mentioned or not)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information