Thread: Clenbuteral

Musicle is offline New Member

Clenbuteral

I am about to start my first clenbuteral Cycle. I am dieting for 12 weeks. I am probably going to take ECA also. I figure i shouldn't take these at the same time. I have read about taking clen for 2 weeks on, then 2 weeks off, (repeats till end of 12 weeks). While being off clen for that 2 weeks u take ECA.

Should i wait till about 8 weeks out to start the clen, since its only very effective for a short period of time? What is the best way to take these?

justme is offline Associate Member
    from what I have researched it is best to cycle it for 8 weeks, so you would do 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks EC (I wouldn't us the asprin) then 2 weeks clen then 2 weeks ECA. your diet needs to be in order and you might want to suplement Potassium tablets at 200-400mg per day before bed and taurine 3-5g daily.
    High protein 1.5g per lb of bodyweight
    Moderate carb 0.5g to 1g per lb of bodyweight
    low fat diet 0.25g per lb of bodyweight

Musicle is offline New Member
    i just finished my cypionate cycle. Its about 12 weeks out,should i still wait till 8 weeks out to start my clen ? . Should i start now, or wait? Wont the clen help me keep my muscle (since its anabolic )?

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Clen isnt anabolic but it is anti-catabolic. I would recommend running clen with your post cycle therapy as it will help you retain more muscle.

Thread Information