dizzle is offline Respected Member

3 shots per week

Okay, I got REALLY BORED today and was thinking about how a lot of bros out there are using sust and omnas eod or 3x a week. Now if everyone takes shots m/w/f at the same time ed, the weekend kind of screws things up and you have an extra day where possibly your blood levels drop a little uneven because of the short ester. So I thought I'd suggest for the people who care, probably not many, the way to spread it out evenly. Take a shot every 56 hours or 2 days and 8 hours like so...

Monday 7am
    Wednesday 3pm
    Friday 11pm

I know most of you are laughing at me, but I was really bored. I remember I did this with my first cycle when I had two shots a week. I timed my shots exactly 3 days and 8 hours apart.

Take it for what it's worth (not much), but it was just a suggestion.

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    good post bro. this post is a lot more of a worthwhile read than some of the other latest posts.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    When I plan my cycles (using Cycle Planner) I space my doses out evenly. I've never like mon/wed/fri or mon/thur injections for the reason you mentioned.

I take my injections every 2 or 3 days regardless of weeks or weekends.

motoxxxguy is offline Anabolic Member
    Agreed. The object is to maintain even blood levels, and this is a good idea. M/W/F is not truely EOD like you said.

-moto

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

Re: 3 shots per week

Originally posted by dizzle
    Okay, I got REALLY BORED today and was thinking about how a lot of bros out there are using sust and omnas eod or 3x a week. Now if everyone takes shots m/w/f at the same time ed, the weekend kind of screws things up and you have an extra day where possibly your blood levels drop a little uneven because of the short ester. So I thought I'd suggest for the people who care, probably not many, the way to spread it out evenly. Take a shot every 56 hours or 2 days and 8 hours like so...

Monday 7am
    Wednesday 3pm
    Friday 11pm

I know most of you are laughing at me, but I was really bored. I remember I did this with my first cycle when I had two shots a week. I timed my shots exactly 3 days and 8 hours apart.

Take it for what it's worth (not much), but it was just a suggestion.

Thanks for taking the time to figure it out for those the use sus or omnas. Good post Bro

JohnnyB

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    Great post, im probably going to follow something like that on my next cycle.

Mr. Burns is offline New Member
    I was thinking about that last night. What about the extra day? But I really don't think it's that big of a deal. But you convinced me and I'm gonna try it.

BIG-G is offline Banned
    This is how im doing my cycle now and the same way i will do any cycle in the future. I dont think in weeks, i think in days, one shot of deca /t-eth every 4th day and i write it down on the calendar so its evenly spaced out. I even take em at the same time, usually a few hours upon waking, before the gym into that muscle group being worked so it spreads out into my body nicely! GREAT POST DIZZLE, this should be voiced to all cause its much more sensable if the idea is even as levels!!!!!!!!!

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    dizzle,
    theres nothing wrong with this post at all..........as a matter of fact, if some of the guys who are running sust improperly see this, they may get more out of their cycles........or at the very least, keep blood levels more stable.

props to you bro....

peace I4L

Thread Information