Thread: Pain

Eug
    Eug is offline New Member

Pain

I took a shot of Test and my ass is killing me its swollen I can bearly sit down its been 2 weeks how long until I hould go to the doctor? Oh and the test was QV Enantat 250

Musicle is offline New Member
    Dont inject in that same spot. Its normal to have it swell, 2 weeks is longer then normal. Im usually sore for about a week, u will get use to it. Try doing your shoulder or thigh. Is your gear ligit? what is the name of the brand?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, 2 weeks is pretty long for it to still be swollen and sore. Is it hot to the touch? Is the are around it red? Could be an infection if it hurts that long. Id also which up to ur quads for awhile. There so easy to inject and the muscle is so big and juicey... U could try putting some ice on it even though its been so long. Thats what i do when i get a lump that hurts. Good luck!

OG

Eug
    Eug is offline New Member
    Its not red but it his hot.

Face is offline Banned

wait...

speaking of pain... why hasn't big-g replied to this thread?!

but seriously.

EUG.

how far into your ass did you shoot (what length needle). was it rumored that your gear was dirty? any fevers, chills, night sweats? any muscle aches elsewhere? does the bump feel like it's just below the skin? do you feel any lymph nodes around it?

i don't know why so many of you ask if it's an infection. there's a really easy way to figure this out yourselves!!

if you answered yes to any of the above, get a needle, stick it in that spot and draw back. if it's an infection, it's an abscess, and you'll get pus-like material back plus it might hurt like hell. if you get pus, keep draining until no more comes out. then watch it. that's what a doc would do (either just go ahead and drain or ultrasound it first to see the fluid collection). plus they'd throw you on a broad spectrum antibiotic. so by draining the abscess you're helping cure it and it'll tell you whether or not to waste your time going to a doc.

and yes i did have to do this once. i inserted the needle several times into a "hot area" of my ass and got nothing back. it was just swollen tissue and not infected. in a few weeks it was gone.

i also drained an abscess on my sisters hand once. helps if ya got some lidocaine (novicaine) too!

hope that helps.

FACE
    Last edited by Face; 04-25-2003 at 09:22 PM.

Face is offline Banned

wait

no... i drained an abscess my sister had but the lump i had wasn't an abscess.

i used a 22 guage but normally shot with 25's.

FACE

BlocRoc is offline Member
    PAIN IS WEAKNESS leaving the body!

L8

biceps34 is offline New Member
    That just happend to me a week ago. And the pain is still there but getting better. I always put the shot in the butt sometimes having some pain for 2, 3 days but never THAT long + THAT painful. Now it's getting defitly better. So I think nothing to worry about. Just wait and see

This is why I always try and use human grade gear.

although hottness can be a sign of infection it is normal for an injection area to be hot because more blood than usual rushes to dissipate the oil. Make sure you massage your inection site well.

Thread Information