mountiebenchmonster is offline Junior Member

milk-thistle question

Hi guys, I am about to start my first ever cycle. My aim is to put on about 10lbs of lean body mass. I have 400 pegasus anavar and 200 spiropent clen and wondered if I need to add anything else to the stack?

With this stack in mind do I need to take milk-thistle at the same time as the var or when I have finished the course. I hope this isnt a 'dumbass' question as I have been researching AR for a while now and havent found the information I need. My b/w is 255 lbs at 6ft 2, so would 750mg of milk-thistle be about right?

Also, I am subject to IOC drug tests so any information regarding drug detection times and how to speed up the removal of drug metabolites would be appreciated (I have read the info on the site already).

Thanks fellas

Iceburg is offline Junior Member
    Really ..?? How much have you been researching Bro.

ALA is a much better liver protector .... and It could even help you loose body fat.

I have researched quite a lot but have read conflicting opinions as to when to take it.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Keep looking around. If you do a search on anavar you will get about 7 pages to go through. I think I saw somewhere in there that it takes about 3 weeks to clear the system. Don't take my word on it. Keep searching.

Cheers bro, I will do just that. In the meanwhile I will keep you posted as to how I get on as I know you are interested in hearing how a var cycle alone goes.

I would bump the milk thistle to 1000mg/ED. Ox is only slightly heptoxic, but to be safe I would include the extra. IMO I would include some EQ in there at 400mg/wk for min.of 10wks. I don't know the dose on the anavar and how much you plan on taking ED, that will determine on how long to run the EQ, but it should be ran at a min. of 10wks. You could even throw in some prop. Ox does not aromatize, so if you plan on running the other anabolics along with it make sure you have your anti-e s in order and nolva on hand. Clomid post cycle. Train hard and keep up on the cardio.

Your a good man, thanks for taking the time for helping a newbie. I am hoping I will get what I want from the var and possibly prop. The reason I am using var is that is out of the system in 3 weeks and I may use some prop as it's out in 2 (I am IOC drug tested for athletics).

I intend to use 30-35mg ed. What do you think?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel

Originally posted by mountiebenchmonster
    Your a good man, thanks for taking the time for helping a newbie. I am hoping I will get what I want from the var and possibly prop. The reason I am using var is that is out of the system in 3 weeks and I may use some prop as it's out in 2 (I am IOC drug tested for athletics).

I intend to use 30-35mg ed. What do you think?
    Well bro, like I metioned before, I'm not too familiar with the quality of Pegasus ox. If its anything like SPA s that dose should be sufficient. If your not seeing good results you may want to bump the dose. Ox should be ran for a min. of 8wks at 20-60mg/ED, again, depending on its quality. If your gonna use the prop along with it, run it at 75-100mg/ED or 150-200mg/EOD for. Don't forget to have your anti-e s in order and post cycle clomid. Start your clomid 2-3 days after your last shot of prop., at 300mg/1st day; 100mg/ED days 2-10; and 50mg/ED days 11-20. Remember to train hard and eat clean. Good luck.

Excellent info scott. Thanks for that link.

Thread Information