Thread: Help needed

BachaJan is offline New Member

Help needed

Hey how is everyoneone doin hope yall fine and doin well im a new member and very new to the world of steroids i need your help guys ive got a 10 ml of nandrobol decaonate and i bought it very expensive yet i dont know if its safe to go for it on the amp it says 70 mg = 1ml and the important thing that worries me is that it says FOR ANIMAL TREATMENTS ONLY and it has an hourse picture on the ampuol too but i have heard from some guys in here that they use this to bulk up and put size on

well i very much appreciate your comments and help on this i need you guys help urgently please

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Deca is not really used by itself for size you would have to add some test to it to bulk. also i have no idea what kind of deca you have
    70mg/ml Never heard of it
    Anyone??

paulastone is offline Member
    never heard or seen one of those!
    Be safe bro and i would recomend to research all you can on here before jumping on the dark side. Lots of info on here to use
    good luck

BachaJan is offline New Member
    Thanx bro so do some peoples actually use steroids for animal treatments ? thats wut it worries me

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    That you shouldnt worry about there are tons of steroids out there for animals. infact most of the steroids on the market are for the sole purpose of animal use. you have nothing to worry about most veteranarian steroids are all verry safe and are made in a lab. after all like i read a fiew days ago on this board. If some people have 2-3million dollar horses and animals im sure they would want to have a quality Steroid so i dont think you have anything to worry about. if they are putting this shit in there animals then you can feel assured that you can put it in your body,.

Thread Information