Endurance is offline Associate Member

Talking Im an impatient SOB

I know this has been asked probably a thousand times but i still have to ask to make me feel better. This is my first cycle and i was wondering when everything is going to start kicking in. Ive gained 5lbs and i just finished up week 2. heres what im running
    d-bol 35mgs/ed
    QV test cyp. 400mg/w
    QV EQ 400mg/w

Thanks bros.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well d bol you should be feeling by now.

cyp in the next week and eq the week to follow.

how long you runnin your eq

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    usually takes about three weeks before you start to really notice things

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    Your recently acquired 5 lbs is probably mostly water weight.

Your testosterone will kick in at week 3 (the first effect you'll feel is getting horny as hell).

You may start feeling hunger pains on EQ around week 3, but generally people won't really feel any EQ related effects until week 5 or 6--vascularity, pump, maybe strength increase.

DBOL will make you start gaining water almost immediately. I believe your strength will start to go up noticeably about a week after you begin taking it every day. You'll start getting wicked pumps and you're lower back may begin to hurt just walking and lifting things normally (lower back pump).

Since you did not mention taking any anti-e's during your cycle, you should expect to put on A LOT of water weight due to the testosterone and the dbol. To keep the water bloat down, add arimidex at 0.25 mg every day or every other day (very expensive), or add clomid or nolvadex at 10-20 mg per day.

BTW...do you have your clomid and nolvadex on hand for post cycle therapy and gyno emergency?

Good luck.
    Last edited by BASK8KACE; 04-26-2003 at 03:17 PM.

Endurance is offline Associate Member
    thanks everybody. let me be a little more specific. I do have nolvadex on hand and i do plan on running clomid post cycle. i am running both compounds for 10 weeks. I am not really feeling the "pump" i think i should. However i am feeling the extreme horniness lately, but thats the only sign that i can tell. I don't know maybe im just impatient like i said but im ready to start packing on the weight and getting a good pump. I figure that if my ass and legs are going to be hurting this bad from injections then i should be starting to invade my neighbors space and have ropes for veins. Thanks guys ill be patient and hope that the next week or 2 things start to pick up

BASK8KACE is offline Anabolic Member
    One of the most difficult things to accept on my first cycle was the idea that I was NOT going to turn into a monster in 10 weeks by using steroids . You will get noticeably bigger, but you have to be patient (and reasonable).

Growing takes time. Youre only in week two. None of your gear, besides perhaps the dbol , has had a chance to hit. Be patient. Make sure you are lifting hard, eating correctly and sleeping well.

Keep working hard!

Thread Information