Thread: gearin

muscle18 is offline New Member

gearin

whats up guys im new to all this so here to say hi. Im 18 want to do my first cycle with deca . how much should i use or whats the best way to cycle through with deca and whens the best time to take clomid after deca.

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    do a search lil man and welcom to the board

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    A lot of people aren't going to like the fact that your 18. Post some stats, how long you been lifting and etc.

Power

i have been lifting for close to 2 yrs now. i want to compete and want to look huge for the competitons. im 5'4 1/2 bout 170lbs and counting...

Dirk D. is offline Junior Member
    18? your body is just starting to get going! U need to wait about 4 more years! Roids are not an alternitvie to hard work! If you have the notion that you jsut inject and u get big.......think again! if you choose to inject, you must work 4X as hard because you recover so much faster! That means you must work 8X as hard as you normally do! Wait till you have turned 23. Then, once you have put in many hours inthe gym, tough workouts, and have taken the best natural suppliments, and have plateued, THEN T H E N you should consider juicing. Dont' get me wrong, but everyone wants an easy way to be huge, but juicing at your age is only pissing your hard earned cash away! Earn your size, then, when the picking is ripe (23ish) the juice will make you what you really want!

thanks guys keep on givin

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    At 5'4 and 170lbs I imagine you probably look pretty jacked now if you are not carrying to much BF. I will recommend like most that you wait a few years before doing AAS. I am sure you can continue to progress naturally. Have you checked to see if you have stopped growing? Doing AAS may prevent future growth.

i think i have stopped growing heighth wise but not size brother

Thread Information