Thread: NEW!need help

heytheresmoker is offline Junior Member

Question NEW!need help

hey whatsup? im 18 yrs old and weigh 150lbs..im thinking juicin..what would be a good thing to start with??i want something that will give me nice results that i can keep most of and something that doesnt give you alot of pimples on your face...what should i take and how much of it???thankx for anyone who helps out

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    Is this a joke? he's got to be kidding....

what do you mean is thiiis a joke im serious...i need help on what to get cause i need to gain weight...can you help me or are you gonna make fun of me

Lets get things straight here..... Steroids are not like sex, you don't just stick it in and go.

One: you are 18, wait till at least 20, you test levels are higher then some of the guys on this board

Two: this game is for the smart and educated. In other words everyone joins this board to become more educated and to hopefully prevent themselves from injury

Third:Reseach (nothing more needs to be said)

Fourth: B4 even thinking about starting you should have worked out for a couple of years, gained a solid base and have some common, even if very brief knowledge on the cycle you plan on doing. ie deca /test

Fifth: READ THE NEWBIE SECTION

cheers

GenuinePL is offline Senior Member
    FI I don't think this is a joke, he needs some real help, I can't wait till this thread shoots out with this same response, and then the useful stuff that he will not like to hear.

KID, No juice for you.
    DIET ( EAT, EAT, EAT)
    GYM, TRAIN HARD
    CREATINE< VITAMINS<GLUTAMINE<LOTS OF PROTEIN

PLEASE RESEARCH, THERE IS LOT TO LEARN

and the only thing i will recommend at this point on is shit loads of protein, lots of sleep, creatine, gluetimine(spelling), lots of aminos and vitamins.

PROTEIN< PROTEIN< PROTEIN thats the juice that you need

thankx for answering..thats the thing ive been working out for a year now and still weigh the same i did last year..i have been eatin like crazy and taking every supplement possible..thats why i wanna juice..if no juice then what can i do to get SOME gains

Johnny_Utah79 is offline Junior Member
    I agree with the others, at your age you have so much potential to get big naturally. Just eat and train your hardest and then maybe consider AS.

I'm not too sure about that.

Eat Alot after you're full Eat more but good food only. Lots of protein, if you do that then you could talk.

It's not possible to train hard, eat a lot food with protein and not gain weight. Trust

Originally posted by heytheresmoker
    thankx for answering..thats the thing ive been working out for a year now and still weigh the same i did last year..i have been eatin like crazy and taking every supplement possible..thats why i wanna juice..if no juice then what can i do to get SOME gains
    No flame intended.....but if you have been working out for a year now and not seen any gains you are doing something wrong. And eating like crazy is not the trick, the trick is to eat lots of small meals, not two or three huge one. Instead try 6 to 9 small meals a day. And a protein shake in the morning and b4 bed. Stop doing cardio if any, and don't eat too much fiber cause it passes through the system too quickly. Combine this with a proper work out, rest you should be gaining lots of weight...unless u have tape worm LOL jk

G Child is offline Anabolic Member
    Some kind of padded room...wearing some kinda white jacket...can't move...help!
    I definately agree to no AS here. Good thread here on Supps that you should take, but diet is most important.

Supps

Great words FI, great advice

The Iron Game Guest
    Once you are full then stop eating, continuing will only increase fat storage. Try not to go over 800 calories in one meal but rather space out the meals so you are eating 5-7 times a day, more if needed.

You may have your mind set on doing this but you are not ready, you have not enough training experience nor diet experience to warrant using steroids . Why would you want to? On another note the pimples will be the least of your worries.

Are you getting 8 hours of sleep every day? Not going out with friends and partying? Do you know maintainance calorie level? What is your diet and nutrition schdules like?

The Iron Game Guest
    Sorry F.I. I scrolled down to fast and missed your post, good info

I ate 6 times a day and more than I could fit, took creatine, glutamine and protein. Trained Hard with low cardio and lots of abs. when I started I was 154 and after 4 months I was 185lbs. I gained no fat, I lost some from 16% to 11%. I'm so proud of myself

ptbyjason Guest
    I agree with all the above points, but I also believe that how you train is just as important as well. If you haven't made gains in a year, you may not be pushing yourself. You may not be consistent. I started working out when I was your age and it took me over a year to get into a regular, consistent pattern of working out. How many times a week are you working out? I don't mean how many times a week do you want to work out. You have to be consistent and you have to train hard. Let's look at your routine and see if we can help you out with that as well.

Originally posted by ptbyjason
    I agree with all the above points, but I also believe that how you train is just as important as well. If you haven't made gains in a year, you may not be pushing yourself. You may not be consistent. I started working out when I was your age and it took me over a year to get into a regular, consistent pattern of working out. How many times a week are you working out? I don't mean how many times a week do you want to work out. You have to be consistent and you have to train hard. Let's look at your routine and see if we can help you out with that as well.
    Good idea PT. Let's what r u doing???? We will make it work

Boston is offline Associate Member

Thumbs down

I agree with all of the above... You should keep lifting, eating, studying, etc. You are to yourng. Your still growing naturaly. You could screw that up! However, I'm concerned that you might go out and do something that is ill advised anyway. If you are that type and insist on this course at least take this into consideration.

GROWTH DEFICIT:

The use of anabolic /androgenic steroids can stunt the growth potential of children and adolescents. It is interesting to note that often there is a short-term accelerated growth of the bones. With continued ingestion one must count on a premature closure of the epiphysial cartilage which leads to a growth stunt and ultimately results in a decrease in the normal predicted height. Further growth is impossible making this an irreversible side effect. Young athletes who, because of their extreme ambition have decided to take steroids should, for this reason, reconsider. The only steroid that does not cause this serious problem is Oxandrolone (see also Oxandrolone), so one hopes that its producer does not remove it from the market.

Doc40 is offline Associate Member
    Also with everything else being said, find a training partner whose gonna kick your ass in the gym and make you beg for mercy. I wish I had one here, HAHA. No really itll work if you try, just eat protein and carbs, a lil creatine, glutamine, vitamins and train like an animal. Just make sure you stick with it no matter what.

Thread Information