peanuts is offline New Member

Winstrol tablets

are the winstrol tablets very effective? I'm trying to get more cut and a little bit stronger. and i was told that winstrol was the thing to get. how quickly do they work?

If your looking to cut bro, the most effective way is diet and cardio. Winstrol does NOT burn fat. No anabolic does with the exception of tren and possibly anavar . Winstrol gives your muscles awesome pumps which is maybe why people believe its burns fat. Winstol can be very effective if ran properly and you have excellent training habits. Don't expect alot of gains with winny, but what you do achieve is very keepable. Winny should be ran at 50mg/ED for 6wks for it to be effective.

blazenbell is offline Associate Member
    i did tha tabs and ripped fuel(eca) worked sick!!

the thing that bothers me the most is the fat that I get around my nipples, i didnt have it when i was training for football, but it came on quick and i just wanted to get rid of it. what kind of results can i look for in winstrol ?
    and where do you get ripped fuel from? GNC store maybe?

i get very watery around my nipples and this did away with it

u can get eca at like any vitamin shoppes...tha only thing that sux is they banned ephedrine products in my town

eca will help me lose the fat around my nipples? what exaclty id the stuff called? or is it just eca? or just what do you reccommend
    i read somewhere that doing decline will help burn that fat around the nipples, is that right?

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I just checked you age bro your way to young. you need to let your body finish growing .....your naturaly anabolic now learn how to eat and train ...go get the book "Body for Life " the program works

well i want to keep up with the level of play at the college football level, and if everyone else isnt doing it naturally, then how can i keep up? ive already tried doing it naturally for my high school career. and that doesnt get me far. i think i have done all the growing that i am going to do to, if that is what you mean. im around 6'4 and 200 pds, right now.

could it hurt me to do winstrol being 18?

Originally posted by peanuts
    could it hurt me to do winstrol being 18?
    18?...18???..errrg....Bro, no flame, but you should't even consider the use of anabolics yet. At 18 yrs old you have plenty of test running through your system right now. The use of AS at too early of an age can result in hormonal abnormalities and glandular dysfunction. My advice to you is to train hard, have a proper diet and let your body do the rest. Again, if your looking to lose that extra BF, then cardio and diet is the best way. Try doing your cardio first thing in the A.M. on an empty stomach. That most effective for maximum fat loss. Like metioned above, an ECA stack wouldn't hurt, but be very careful with that stuff. Wait on the AS s for several more years. Good luck.
    Last edited by 01dragonslayer; 04-27-2003 at 09:14 AM.

is 'eca' the name oh it. does it have a more technical term. cause im trying to research it alittle. oh and could i find it at GNC you think?

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    ECA is a ephendrine, caffeine, and aspirin stack, but nowadays stuff like ripped fuel, hydroxcut, zenotrope are all herbal equiv. but seem to have near the same affect of the real stuff, they can all me found at GNC.

what would you say is the strongest ECA

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by peanuts
    well i want to keep up with the level of play at the college football level, and if everyone else isnt doing it naturally, then how can i keep up? ive already tried doing it naturally for my high school career. and that doesnt get me far. i think i have done all the growing that i am going to do to, if that is what you mean. im around 6'4 and 200 pds, right now.
    Believe it or not people earlier than his age are already starting this shit in high school. I have a high school friend that is 17 and did Deca months ago (smart he did it now in time to get it out for college). He was
    all state in his position, runs a 4.5, squats 430, etc etc

Anyway my honest advice, although it would go against what others are going to recommend you, I say go for it if your actually serious about
    college football and think you have a successful career ahead of you.
    But make sure your researching the shit first. Know what your getting yourself into. You might wanna wait another year to go all natural and redshirt your freshman year, then maybe start taking them after that. Winny's out of your system in 2 weeks.

If your gonna be on winny, you may as well do sprint workouts with it and get faster with it. If you need any track workouts let me know.
    Just remember sore joints can be a side effect of winny.

BTW what position do you play? Are you going to a Div I school?

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    BTW I hope your not going to use winny as a shortcut for working hard, do it only if your ready to go to the next level and have already busted your ass naturally already.

Also another question, if your doing it for football why are you worried about being cut?

wood is offline Associate Member
    If you want to burn fat get some clen and ECA, diet and lots of cardio. My friend did this last year and lost about 20 lbs.

we have someone on our high school team that sqats 600(coaches made him stop there too), benches around 340, and powercleans 305. And hes only a sophmore in high school, and hes already broken 2 records, hes fast too bout a 4.5 i would say. these are the type of people i'm trying to keep up with. right now i'm going to try and get strong, so that i can walk-on at a local Div II school and hopefully earn a scholarship that way. but i play tight-end and defensive end mostly, i have played fullback at times

oh and can you get SciFit Clen at GHC to you think?

wantsome is offline Junior Member
    burning fat i always run t4&clen stack.

but thats just me

Originally posted by wantsome
    burning fat i always run t4&clen stack.

but thats just me
    Whats your stack look like? I'm considering including that into my next cycle.

Thread Information