U ON IT? is offline New Member

12 Months Imprisoment!!!!!

Iv found some info on bringing A.S into the UK i was going to take some amps to cyprus but i dont think i will now after what iv just found out.
    In the uk it is criminal offence to supply or intend to supply A.S but not a offence to simply possess them for personal uses.It is also a offence to import&export A.S in the UK so i dont think i will be taking A.S to cyprus ill just buy and use it over there.
    Anyway here a story iv just found,
    On the 11th of june '02 a 25 year old man was sentenced to 12 months imprisoment having pleaded guilty to bringing A.S through Leeds airport on a return trip from Karachi,his luggage was found to contain 9000 amps of A.S,he had 5000 amps of SUST250 & 4000amps of TEAT ENANT with a estmated street value of £48,000!!!!!!!
    I DONT THINK HE COULD CONVINCE UK CUSTOMS IT WAS ALL FOR PERSONAL USAGE.
    I would of loved to have his suit case but with out the getting busted part.

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    Hey you never know, those 9000 amps could have been for personal use..over the next 10 years....

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    Damn, being busted for juice must suck! Poor guy gets 12 months?! Dumb assholes!! Now he is just taking up a prison cell which SHOULD belong to some murderer/rapist/terrorist!! Maybe it was just a cycle for him and his buddies for a long time. It beats making yearly orders and the such.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    You would probably get the same in the US if not longer, plus a hefty fine.

BLOOD is offline Associate Member
    Just like here in Canada. Canadian law is based on British law after all.

Power-BB is offline Associate Member
    Wow thats a lot of gear. I wonder how he was even trying to get them through customs

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member

hmm

although that sounds like a lot, think of how much is being shipped everyday...everyplace has the sauce, there must be many more where he came from...he must have had a guy rat him out. Usually someone tips someone else off...poor guy, hopefully he gets out after 3 months.

Thread Information