Thread: 20cc's enough??

WILD ROSCO is offline New Member

20cc's enough??

i was thinking about doing a cycle of winny, and i was wondering if 20cc's is enough. if so how would you take it for best results??? im not looking to get huge or anything, just gain a few lbs of straight muscle, dont want any water retention. also, not wanting to stack it with anything. so if anyone has an experience with using winny, any knowledgeable info would be great! thanks!

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    is it 100mg or 50mg/cc?

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Hey Bro we can help you better if we knew your age and cycle history. If you come up with a cycle that will help you reach your goals, then we can tweak it if it needs it. Guessing is hard answering Vettes question would help too

JohnnyB

its 50mg's. ive used some gear in the past, nothing to heavy and have never stacked anything(dont really want to). ive used enanthae and reforvit b in the past at 2 diff. times... i got swoll and gained alot of weight, but retained alot of water(from the enathae)and and didnt have the hard look i really want... im 6'2 195-200lbs(fluxuates) & dont know my body fat percentage. i dont have to much fat on me, but wanna take winny to put on a few lbs of straight hard muscle... thanks for yalls input!

Winny should be ran at 50mg/ED for 6wks for it to be effective. Right now you only have enough for about 3wks. Save some cash bro and buy some more so that you can run it effectively for optimal results. Also make sure your taking a liver protectant as well as winny is slightly heptoxic.

big swoll is offline Member
    i think its funny that every thread that asks "is this enough" the person never has enough..is that a coincidence...i doubt it

sooner45 is offline Member
    So if you just run Winny by itself you are likely to see good results even though your not stacking with something else?!?!?

956Vette is online now AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Originally posted by big swoll
    i think its funny that every thread that asks "is this enough" the person never has enough..is that a coincidence...i doubt it
    Good point. I would maybe go as far as to say that they usually dont even have half of what they need!

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired

Re: 20cc's enough??

Originally posted by WILD ROSCO
    i was thinking about doing a cycle of winny, and i was wondering if 20cc's is enough. if so how would you take it for best results??? im not looking to get huge or anything, just gain a few lbs of straight muscle, dont want any water retention. also, not wanting to stack it with anything. so if anyone has an experience with using winny, any knowledgeable info would be great! thanks!
    To do 50mg ED for 6wks you need either 40ccs of 50mg/ml or 20cc of 100mg/ml

For 25mg ED divide the amounts by 2

Id use at least 50..well, Id use test myself, but thats not the question

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    50 mg eod works fine if you do it ed this is a waste imo

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by big swoll

I think that the public has a misconception about sauce, that you do a little bit and "poof" you get huge. They don't realize the amount you need, the dedication and the amount of food (protein) to get the results.

big swoll is offline Member
    i agree tony....people dont realize how much dedication it takes, no matter what you take...i believe that everybody that knows what they're talking about will tell you that diet is the most important thing...i guess they think that you can do one bottle of t2 and be huge and ripped

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    diet is most important.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    well it seems everyone is getting away from your ?? so whether i agree with it or not that doesn't matter.

to answer your ??? you would have enough for eod for 40 days. if you want to do it ed then you need 20cc more

thanks for yalls help...

i appreciate yalls comments and help. my only comment is that alot of times, people will post questoins and just want to know about taking a certain supplement or just doing a cycle by itself, and 9 times out of 10 everyone always replies with "that aint gonna do it for you, you need to stack it with this or that" but in reality not everyone is looking to get just frekin huge... now i aint trying to dog on anyone, b/c i know that most of the time its good advice and everyone is trying to help... anyway, i really do thank yall for yalls help!!

Thread Information