alevok Guest

health issue, important!!! Please help!

Hi everyone
    I have been experiencing a weird numness feeling in my left hand fingertips last 5 days. They feel like they lost sensivity, sometimes I feel it more, sometimes it goes away but comes back. I have not gone to see doc yet. I hope it goes away. I talked to some competitors here and they said that can happen while using GH. Is it common, has anyone experienced similar symptomps when on GH? Is there any medicine I can take to prevent this loss of sensivity?
    I am waiting for your replies brothers.

latasaurus is offline Junior Member
    i was having numbness in my right middle finger.i talked to a chiropractor and he said mine was from an inflamed tendon in my forearm up by my elbow.there are two nerves that run down to the finger tips.mine happened due to a new bicep machine i had been using.it took 1 1/2 months for this to go away .this could be your problem .if you think it is i will tell you what to do for it.
    good luck

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    I'm not 100% sure about this, but i remember reading somewhere that when taking high doses of gh, this is one of the side effects.
    Is this correct?

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    prob the growth bro. comes with the territory. which kit are you using. the serotism serono ones are notorious for it.

alevok Guest
    latasaurus,
    Well it could be my problem because I switched my Gym and this new one has different machines I am not used to. Let me know what I can do about it.

alevok Guest
    I am using Norditropin by Novo Nordisk 4ui for 120days and I am on 80th.

H BOMB is offline Senior Member
    hmmmm might not be the growth then. if it gets worse maybe swing by your doc.

turn your arm palms facing up.put your thumb on the inside of your forearm.push down and toward your elbow.if this feels tender you may have some inflamation.if so take a stirafoam cup and freeze water in it .peel half the cup off so that you can grip the other half .you should have half of the ice exposed .take the exposed ice and massage the area of inflamation down dy your elbow.do this about 15 minutes and a time. i hope this is the problem and this will help you

alevok Guest
    I did what u said, I felt like an electricty current in my fingertips, so this must be it. Thanks man I appreciate your help

still growin is offline Member
    I have heard of sides from growth like this. I also hear carpal tunnel syndrome (like from your computer keyboard) can come from this. You should definately get that checked out bro!

paulastone is offline Member
    could be BP also, do you check that regularly?

glad i could help you out.

alevok Guest
    Originally posted by paulastone
    could be BP also, do you check that regularly?
    What is BP?

Foxy Sphinx is offline Associate Member
    BP = blood pressure bro

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a common side when on HGH. Here's a post from another web site that explains it quite well . . .

Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is a well-known side effect of growth hormone that was more common in the early days when growth hormone was given in higher dose with lower frequency. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome is also a function of fluid retention, which causes water to accumulate in the closed carpal tunnel compartment of the wrist, compressing the median nerve. This results in numbness and tingling in the palm and fingers. These side effects are easily remedied by abstaining from growth hormone for about a week, and then resuming the treatment with a 20% dose reduction.

Another thought - do you take large amounts of b6 as this can produce similar side effects?

Alevok, its probably not carpal tunnel syndrome.This is very misdiagnosed in the medical field.The symptons are very common and alot like other health probs such as tendonitis in the forearm.
    I would give it some time to go away.The tingleing in the fingers people talk about due to gh is from the gh's effect on one's blood sugar.Just like in diabetics.If you read a medical book it will explain what effects it has on your blood sugar.Numbness and tingling are two different things and you said it was numbness.So i would see if the ice massage helps .The reaction you got when you push on it was an indicator that it is probably inflamation.I caused mine by using a bicep machine were your arm is paralell to the floor and you curl back.

Thread Information