TEX_RYAN is offline Junior Member

does this cycle sound solid?

I plan on taking test 400 with qv deca 200 and jumpstart cycle with denkall 10 mg tab dbols. this is how i plan on running it, 1/2cc test 400 with 3/4 cc deca 200 every other day weeks 1-10, and weeks 1-4 dbol ,30 mg week one then 40 mg weeks 2-4 since i have 100 tabs. sounds good too me any comments or suggestion would be appreciated.

this will be my first time ever using deca, 3rd cycle 5'11 175 lbs
    Last edited by TEX_RYAN; 04-23-2003 at 11:20 AM.

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    Well that averages at:

1400mg test wk
    525 mg deca wk

IMO at 5'11" 175lbs. your test dosage is kind of high I know this is your 3rd cycle. Have you ever used dosages that high before? You may just be inviting unwanted sides.
    Also with doses that high where's your anti-e's and I you also didn't mention anything about clomid or post cycle.
    I think you'd do just as well to drop the test to 800mg/wk and bump the deca up to an even 600mg/wk.
    The dbol looks fine.

I don't think this was very well thought out.
    Just my .02

xxxl83

my bad i meant 1/2 cc test 400 every other day with the 3/4 cc of deca 200

xxxl83 is offline Productive Member
    That's sounds better. I still think some sort of anti'e should be used. Also what about post cycle? Do you plan on running clomid? Also be sure to have everything you need before you start your cycle.

xxxl83

ive got it all including clomid which i am running no doubt post cycle, what else do you think i might need?

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    what are your goals for this cycle

20- 25 lbs

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    to anaboilc you need a strong androgenic in there test should not be higher than the deca .....My experence that's all. anabolics are good for recovery and strenght .androgenics make you grow. this is why we stack them.....

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    test shouldn't be higher than Deca ??? every vet here say's the opposite...test always higher than deca to combat deca-dick..no flame ecf, im just saying what i've been reading on here for the last year.

so what are you saying 600 mg of test 400 and 450 mg of deca a week is not stacking properly please tell me why and what you guys think would be a good cycle with the test 400 and qv deca 200 i thought the original plan looked good. please let me get some feedback im ready yo start

thanks hercules it sounds good to me as well anyone have any opinions on this cycle?

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    sorry guys This is just my experence ......I love test enth. and prop. but there have a tendency to thin people out. if your not getting enough to eat. Anabolic shuttle nutrients to the muscle fast ( like slin) this is to take advantage of the 15 min. anabolic windo you have post work out . where you can replenish 85% of the glycogen you depleated while working out .....Anabolic = repair andorgen= mass you just don't need as much anabolic as androgen when trying to bulk. I was able to put on 30 pounst on tren in the first 2 weeks of my last cycle while droping 2 '' in waste size. granted I've been training for 15 years but. I was shocked ......I think you only need the test to be high enough to see a good strenght increase and high enough to avoid deca dick ....wich I didn't have a problem with a 750mg a week. Everyone's body is different be careful a nd good luck run lertozole the whole way through.with B6 and B12....deca only works if youe eat everything in sight .....rember bulk when bulking and cut when cutting ...don't try to do both at the same time.....

is this guy right?

bump

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    700 test and 525 deca is what that comes out to. I dont now how some people are getting their numbers, but thought I would point that out.

For a 3rd cycle, that seems fine..

I dont know what cat is talking about. In fact its backwards.

Androgenic isnt nessicarily mass, it goes either way depending on your goals and how you eat. Androgenic refers to the effecs on the male sex characteristics. Test is both androgenic and anabolic anyways. Anabolics do not shuttle anything, Insulin does. Anabolics simply increase protien production via gene activation (AR) and also increase enzyme levels for protien synthesis.

High anabolics are more suited (not required) for bulking. Ex dbol , eq, deca, test, etc Where higher in Androgenic activity are more suited at cutting EX tren , halo, winny, masteron , proviorn, test

But you can go either way. Now mysteriously losing fat while on Tren, is a whole other category. Mostly explained by pgf release.

Anyways, keep the test higher than the Deca.

Thread Information