thinkin big is offline Junior Member

Need Some Info - Gyno Related Promlems

ok so, I am on my fourth cycle....very light 1 shot testiron a week ...and I just started my winny's, every other day - 30 amps

problem - I am having the onset of gyno... I have hard deposits under my right nipple. of course I wasnt prepared with my anti - E.

and before you start in ...I am not a newbie and YES I have searched the board..i just want plain answers for my ques. and time is of the eesence

questions - What would you reccomend as a dosage to take as soon as I get my NOLVADEX . ? I got good rec of 80mg a day for 4 days.. and then droppin down and ended with 20mg a day ...?

also how long should I stay on NOLVADEX after my last shot of test...?

does winny help prevent gyno...i saw alot of posts suggesting this but non in plain english saying yes or no ? if it does how so ?

I know surgery is the only way to get rid of the deposits ...but will I be more prone to gyno is I use roids again ? or will anti -e's at the begginnig of my cycle work ?

last but not least...

if I stick with only winny for future AS use....is gyno a problem ?

i know i know too many fucking questions....but you would have them too...if you has a rocky nipple that hurts like hell..

ANY HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED

ohhh shit one more.

someone suggested I take SAW PALMETTO to help with gyno...I know this is for prostate...any truth in it helping GYNO..

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey bro, id jump on 20mgs ed of nolv and run it 2 - 4 months. And before u run out and get surgery wait and see how u react to the nolv. There was study done in Germany where they gave guys with full blown gyno 20mgs of nolv for 2 - 4 months and 90% of them were gyno free with no rebounding effect afterwards. As far as getting gyno again its very likely u will. The only real way around it is if u had the glands removed from under ur nipples.

OG

Originally posted by thinkin big
    ohhh shit one more.

someone suggested I take SAW PALMETTO to help with gyno...I know this is for prostate...any truth in it helping GYNO..
    Maybe they meant Vitex? But no, saw paletto is not ur gyno. Atleast iv neaver heard that.

OG

Originally posted by OGPackin
    Hey bro, id jump on 20mgs ed of nolv and run it 2 - 4 months. And before u run out and get surgery wait and see how u react to the nolv. There was study done in Germany where they gave guys with full blown gyno 20mgs of nolv for 2 - 4 months and 90% of them were gyno free with no rebounding effect afterwards. As far as getting gyno again its very likely u will. The only real way around it is if u had the glands removed from under ur nipples.

OG
    so you think 80 mg is too muxh to start with ........?

also the guys with the full blown gyno...did their hard deposits go away ? I thought there was no way to rid yourselves of that ?

I dont plan for the surgery ...cause it is not that noticeable one nip is a little bigger than the other....but if I do get it..I am def having the glands removed so i dont have to worry..

since I am likely to ge tit agian .....will I be able to prevent with nolvadex from the start ?

IMO 80mgs is over kill. U'll get the same results using 20mgs ed. Honestly they didnt say anything about the hard deposits one way or the other. If u can get the latest edition of Muscle Development they re-ran the article for last September. Its really hard to say if u can keep it away using nolv or some other anti-e. But if i were u i wouldnt run a cycle without it again. Good luck!

OG

thanks for you help..

yeah I plan on staying away from test...and sticking with winny's

Syphon is offline New Member
    one question.

If you run nova for 4 months, is it safe to run it with cloimd during post cycle?

Originally posted by Syphon
    one question.

If you run nova for 4 months, is it safe to run it with cloimd during post cycle?
    Yes, thats what i do. Clomid and nolv pos cycle. Works well.

OG

Im starting my fifth week of sust 500mgs and EQ 500mgs, I was taking 20mgs of nolva ED since week 2 and I still got gyno, just started feeling the lumps under my left nip and some smaller ones under my right. Im going to prob drop to 250mgs a week since my winny starts in 2 weeks, Either way, I was prepared and it still fvckin happened. Never had it before.

Thread Information