Slypknot is offline Member

Feel like I was hit in the kidney...repeatedly

Afternoon bro's!

I'm not sure what's going on, maybe it's the ole "back pumps" but my left kidney area is just KILLING ME!

I'm at the end of my 12 week cycle and just running winny@50mg ED right now (orally) (it's been over a week since an injection) and I plan to run this for another 2 weeks until Clomid time.

I woke up last night with this pain in my back like I had pulled something....but then today it's just a constant ache (not like a muscle cramp) and only in the left side of my lower back...feels like I got pounded in the kidneys all night!

Anyone got any clues? Should I up my water and stop with the winny?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    That happened to me when I took winny the last time.
    I just upped my water intake to 2-1/2 gal. and started on 1g of cran extract a day.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    pheedno beat me to it bro...........especially the cran extract. but you should be doing that anyways, if you're running orals.

peace I4L

Arrrggghhh.... ok, so I've upped the water intake and will now go get the cran extract. I was running milk thistle (hoping that was all I would need) for the liver, didn't realize winny was so damn hard on the kidneys as well!?

This pain is awful... not gonna even be able to hit the gym and laying down doesn't do anything either...it's like a permanent ache...is it the winny actually messing up my kidney?!

heavensdoor is offline Junior Member

Thumbs up Re: Feel like I was hit in the kidney...repeatedly

ttThis really sounds like a kidney
    Originally posted by Slypknot
    Afternoon bro's!

I'm not sure what's going on, maybe it's the ole "back pumps" but my left kidney area is just KILLING ME!

I'm at the end of my 12 week cycle and just running winny@50mg ED right now (orally) (it's been over a week since an injection) and I plan to run this for another 2 weeks until Clomid time.

I woke up last night with this pain in my back like I had pulled something....but then today it's just a constant ache (not like a muscle cramp) and only in the left side of my lower back...feels like I got pounded in the kidneys all night!

Anyone got any clues? Should I up my water and stop with the winny?

That really sounds like a kidney infection,The water is a good idea but cranberry juice would be good for your kidneys.To be honest I am afraid of Orals,I am afraid of over working organs that we cant aford to replace
    I took 8 months off from work to be with someone I loved very Dearly,someone I worked out with for years,when her liver gave out on her it was horrable she did not die soon,I often prayed that I could die so I would not be there to see it ,the morning she died her tounge was swelled out of her mouth the size of her foot,I still cant forget it,Please be careful you are one of the smartest people on this board if anything happened to you we would all lose something Special
    Heavensdoor

Exclamation pain makes us not want to eat

Arrrggghhh.... ok, so I've upped the water intake and will now go get the cran extract. I was running milk thistle (hoping that was all I would need) for the liver, didn't realize winny was so damn hard on the kidneys as well!?

This pain is awful... not gonna even be able to hit the gym and laying down doesn't do anything either...it's like a permanent ache...is it the winny actually messing up my kidney?!
    Pain makes us not want to eat sometime,remember you have got to stay stronge,I came down with what I thought was the flu one time I woke up and could not get out of bed so I went back to sleep thinking rest would sweat it out of me my girl friend was mad at me and was not comeing over I got so sick I could not set up or walk so I could not feed myself I was in the bed for 9 days and no one checked on me, When I saw I was not going to Die I said Im tired of being sick and pushed my self out of bed and crawled to the kitchen and started eating out of the refridgerater from the floor went to sleep in the kitchen woke up stronger got some vitamins drank some water slowly got better what I am saying dont underestamate how fast your health can fall away with infection dont let that happen to you,keep a phone near your bed
    At this very moment I am praying for you
    Please stay in touch and let us know you are alright,
    Heavensdoor

Welp the cran extract did the trick! I popped two of those bad boys yesterday and within about 4 hours all the pain was gone.... guess ya live and learn. Yet another 2 pills to add to my daily vitamin/b6/milk thistle/citricel/glutamine intake...

SneakerSeven is offline Junior Member
    I was going to say that it also could've been the onset of a stone, when those things begin they feel like that and they end up not being very fun at all when they start travelling. Best to drink lotsa water and fluids, in any case! Sounds like you figured out what it was though...

Im glad you are feeling better Im sorry you had to go thru this
    I also learned ,

BlocRoc is offline Member
    Can I say "?"

Does anyone get that same feeling?

L8

who ever you are you are important to AR

Maybe I got the birthday wronge,But whoever you are your Health,
    your Safety,Even your feelings are Important Slypknot,To The children of the Blood of the Dragon

Tank21 is offline Associate Member
    To the children of the blood of the dragon? say what?

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    i have never seen that angel face used repeatedly by anyone, so im just going to have to counter with some of my own magic

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Re: who ever you are you are important to AR

Originally posted by heavensdoor
    Maybe I got the birthday wronge,But whoever you are your Health,
    your Safety,Even your feelings are Important Slypknot,To The children of the Blood of the Dragon

Good lord...

Well, I'm sad to report that after only 2 days the damn kidney pains returned and WORSE... I was SERIOUSLY in fear that they were related to a kidney stone (something I have been lucky so far NOT to have gone through).

Of course this happened while I was out of town....luckily one of my buds had some antibiotics (I suspected it might just be a kidney infection, or stone) so I took em figuring what could it hurt. After 2 days of taking anti-b's it all cleared up.

What a nightmare.... Just goes to show that herbs don't solve everything...

Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    WTF does your friend have antibotics for?your suppose to finish ALL OF THEM, not good!

Its good you got it under control safety 1st

Question antibiotics

Good lord...

Well, I'm sad to report that after only 2 days the damn kidney pains returned and WORSE... I was SERIOUSLY in fear that they were related to a kidney stone (something I have been lucky so far NOT to have gone through).

Of course this happened while I was out of town....luckily one of my buds had some antibiotics (I suspected it might just be a kidney infection, or stone) so I took em figuring what could it hurt. After 2 days of taking anti-b's it all cleared up.

What a nightmare.... Just goes to show that herbs don't solve everything...
    what kind of infection did your friend have 1# and did he give you the rest of them so they could kill the infection,and not cause it to grow stronger than the Anti biotic,
    like I said your are import to people here take care ,I Hope its really gone and not working up a head of steam for a Stronger counter attack,
    stay in touch AR Cares thats why we are here,

Cool cool avatar

Originally posted by daem
    i have never seen that angel face used repeatedly by anyone, so im just going to have to counter with some of my own magic

Right on Avatar,love the magic

Originally posted by bradtn
    I'm getting a general constant ache too. Mine's in the area where it feels like my balls are hurting, or kidneys aching, or lower back pump/pain... it could be any of those. It's such a generalized area of ache that I can't nail it down.

I'm pretty sure it's the D-bols (currently on 30mg ed), because I was in pain and skipped taking them yesterday and the pain disappeared. Maybe it was a lower back pump, I don't know. I started back again on the dbol today and the ache came back It's week 2 of dbol and I've so far been drinking lots of H2O. Anybody have an idea what might help? (Sorry Slyp not trying to hijack; my problem is like yours)
    OK just think about what im writting you dont need to answer,
    The prostrate gland is located under the blatter and it surrounds the urinary tract in men, normally younger men do not have problems with this but useing juice changes things, when you urinate and you are done and you zip back up do you wet yourself and wonder where the hell that was that while my pants were unzipped ,Then that sounds like prostate I always use saw palmetto it not only helps that but its also important to
    urinary health ,Now it may not be the juice at all,while men juice its very easy to have sex 6 to 8 hours a night even more on weekends when you have more time its also not uncommon to need more than one girl friend
    and while useing condoms is safer it does inhibit blood flood in that area
    while you wear it that can cause pain,I will not however discourage you
    if this is this case that is much better cardio than getting chased by the
    Dogs on the street where you run, drink cranberry juice regular and keep
    on Blasting but if it does localize to your back go to a Dr get something to get it cured you dont want to end up on a kidney machine,tell him you are taking large doses of DHEA that will explain why or if you test pos for Anabolic S, HEAVENSDOOR

Thread Information