goliathsrevenge is offline New Member

decca dick & clomid

its been 4 weeks since my last shot of decca on a decca only cycle and i still suffer from weak boners. should i wait till my boners resume to normal before starting my next cycle or doesn't it matter. I want to do a test only cycle starting next week - that will probbably help with the boners? also i did no clomid (couldn't get any) - but will be able to get them for the next test cycle. should i use clomid before i do test cycle or just wait till test cycle is over because i have to do it then anyway.

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    I'd wait till your back some hcg might help

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    No "boners" as you put it often a sign of low tesosterone. Being that you just went on a cycle, I would put 2 and 2 together and venture to say you are not recovered yet. Which is highly possible since you didnt bother to get Clomid first.

You can start if you want. Depends. Whats your purpose of coming off? HTPA restoration...well than dont start.

Get some clomid now. Its very easy to get, no excuse not to.

dangit is offline Member
    Starting a test cycle will definatley help out with the erections. It's always more prudent to let your body recover from a cycle before starting another one though.

I did the same as you and didn't bother with the clomid when just on a deca only cycle. I did end up getting clomid around 3-4 weeks after since I noticed that things were not as they should be.

I did a couple of weeks of clomid and it fixed me right up.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    How long was your deca cycle? You say you've waited four weeks and want to start a new cycle next week? That's not a long break - but I guess it depends on how long your cycle was.

HCG will reverse testicular atrophy and give you a short-term boost but it will not return you HPTA to normal. You need to take clomid for that.

I wouldn't start a cycle, even a test cycle until I'd fully recovered my HPTA.

Get some clomid and give yourself a few more weeks before you launch into your next cycle.

goliathsrevenge is offline New Member
    will it really matter if i dont do htpa restoration right now and wait untill the end of the next cycle? is the risk i take by doing this the possibility that recovery at the end of the next cycle will be slower or much harder? i did decca at 250mg for wk1-6, & 300mg for wk 4-10.

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by goliathsrevenge
    will it really matter if i dont do htpa restoration right now and wait untill the end of the next cycle? is the risk i take by doing this the possibility that recovery at the end of the next cycle will be slower or much harder? i did decca at 250mg for wk1-6, & 300mg for wk 4-10.
    Do you mean 250mg wk1-6 and 300mg wk7-10?

Yes, recovery may take longer. It won't be too much of a problem if you have a good PCT (post cycle therapy ) plan.

Personally, I wouldn't jump right in to another cycle. Let your body recover and give your receptors a chance to refresh.

D Mc C is offline Associate Member
    time on should = time off man

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    I'm not trying to flame, but you really need to think your cycles out a little better..You should always have clomid on hand at the end of a cycle, especially one that includes deca ..Also, deca is much more effective when stacked with another AS such as winny so keep that in mind..

As far as time off..You should wait until you are fully recovered from the initial cycle..This will increase your chances of maintaining your gains from the cycle and restoring your sex drive to a state of normalacy..

Don't be impatient with your cycle planning..It takes time and great effort to make the introduction of AS worth your while..If you are unsure or want people to tweak your cycle, post it and you will get plenty of responses..

And a final thought..Research..Research..Research..This site is an invaluable tool, so use it!!

Doc M

Thread Information