AXL
    AXL is offline New Member

Pre Loads Dosages

IF I HAVE DECA 50 MG PRELOADS IS THAT THE SAME AS 50MG COMPARED TO THE DOSAGES THAT WE SPEAK ABOUT I.E. 200 MG P WEEK AND IF SO I WOULD NEED FOUR PINS TO GET 200 PER WEEK.AM I THINKING CORRECTLY,THIS MAY SOUND VERY STUPID BUT I WANT TO BE SURE BECAUSE THE 50 MG LOOKS LIKE ALOT IN THE SYRINGE.

taquipariu is offline Associate Member

Lightbulb

Why donīt you divide your dose in two ? If you wanna do 200mg/week, do 100mg on monday and 100mg on thursday. Use the same pin for each 2 ml...
    If you arenīt skinny, you may put up to 3ml in a muscle.

And maybe it looks a lot because the amps are thin... ? Because 1 ml is 1ml... the mg is inside the 1ml, dissolved...

Which brand is it ?

Oh yeah, why donīt you put it up to 300mg / week ?? I believe that 200 mg is not effective...

Bye

IF I HAVE DECA 50 MG PRELOADS IS THAT THE SAME AS 50MG
    COMPARED TO THE DOSAGES THAT WE SPEAK ABOUT I.E. 200 MG P WEEK AND IF SO I WOULD NEED FOUR PINS TO GET 200 PER WEEK.AM I THINKING CORRECTLY,THIS MAY SOUND VERY STUPID BUT I WANT TO BE SURE BECAUSE THE 50 MG LOOKS LIKE ALOT IN THE SYRINGE.
    Last edited by taquipariu; 04-28-2003 at 11:35 AM.

AXL
    IT IS ORGANON BRAND 50 MG PER LOAD .SO YOUR SAYING I SHOULD KEEP THE PIN IN AND ADD ANOTHER GLASS TO THE PIN WHICH WILL GIVE ME 100 MG PER PIN

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    Ahh, the Deca redijects. Since it's such a low mg/ml ratio, you'd probably be best running one every day to get 350mg per week.

AXL
    THANK YOU

taquipariu is offline Associate Member
    IT IS ORGANON BRAND 50 MG PER LOAD .SO YOUR SAYING I SHOULD KEEP THE PIN IN AND ADD ANOTHER GLASS TO THE PIN WHICH WILL GIVE ME 100 MG PER PIN

Sure... or maybe you should do like DIZZLE said... but I think it is too much injections...

It's up to you BRO!!!

Thread Information