Reforvit B vs. Dbol

I am kind of thinking WAY ahead to my spring bulking cycle (I still have a cutting cycle to start in january and probably wont start my bulking cycle until April).

I am planning on running 600mg Test and 400mg Deca a week. I want to throw in some Dbol for the first 4 weeks, but was wondering if Reforvit B is better or even the same as Dbol (I can actually get Reforvit B cheaper than Dbol unless I get ** DBols).

If Reforvit B is better, can it be mixed in the same syringe as the Test/Deca on the days I inject Test/Deca.

If I go with Dbol, are **'s Dbol tabs any good (you get a lot more for your money, so I would rather get these)???

Thanks!

OH COME ON!!!!!!

I hate to self bump, but somebody's gotta know the answer to this!!!!!!!

KeyMastur is offline VET

Re: Reforvit B vs. Dbol

Originally posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    If Reforvit B is better, can it be mixed in the same syringe as the Test/Deca on the days I inject Test/Deca.
    Why even waste the time / space? Drink it.

ironfist is offline Elite Hall Of Fame ~ RIP ~
    DONT INJECT THE REFORVIT...It's not a sanitary product and it hurts like hell anyways ( i did it once)

To answer your question, I've never been a big fan of the ref. I go for Naps, Russians, or anabol over the ref anyday. Plus some of the recent batches of ref. are severely underdoses

go4gold is offline Member
    i did ref-b, theshit was crazy, i felt it in 3 days, gains are easily lost after from beingon it , but your strength goes through the roof. good with any stack imy opion, especially jus to gt thing gong at the sta of your cyle.

So.... I guess you can drink reforvit? just like winny?

I am thinking I will be going with I* Dbols. They are the cheapest of all my options.

bigkev is offline Scamming Traitor
    bro, go with the reforvit-b. its all i use. i have injected gallons of the shit and never had one solitary problem with its sterility. its 25mgs per cc, and you get 50 cc's in a bottle. over the border its 30-40 dollars a bottle. you do the math. you cant argue with results, and myself and countless others have had great results with ref-b.

koles is offline New Member

How long can you stay on the Reforvit-B liquid?

Quote Originally Posted by bigkev
    bro, go with the reforvit-b. its all i use. i have injected gallons of the **** and never had one solitary problem with its sterility. its 25mgs per cc, and you get 50 cc's in a bottle. over the border its 30-40 dollars a bottle. you do the math. you cant argue with results, and myself and countless others have had great results with ref-b.
    Is it like the tabs where you should only be on it 4-6 weeks are can you run it the duration of a 12 week Test/Deca cycle?

Lbacker06 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonna Be HUGE
    I am kind of thinking WAY ahead to my spring bulking cycle (I still have a cutting cycle to start in january and probably wont start my bulking cycle until April).

I am planning on running 600mg Test and 400mg Deca a week. I want to throw in some Dbol for the first 4 weeks, but was wondering if Reforvit B is better or even the same as Dbol (I can actually get Reforvit B cheaper than Dbol unless I get ** DBols).

If I go with Dbol, are **'s Dbol tabs any good (you get a lot more for your money, so I would rather get these)???

Thanks!
    no you cant mix it with other steroids in the same syringe bc reforvit is a propylene glycol, not an oil

i personally dont think it is painfull to inject nor do i have any concerns about sanitary issues with it. i dont know why people seem to target reforvit as dirty even though they inject other mexican products everyday. my guess is its just a bandwagon thing.
    LB

Pneumatic is offline Junior Member

Anybody know where F BigKev is?

Quote Originally Posted by bigkev
    bro, go with the reforvit-b. its all i use. i have injected gallons of the shit and never had one solitary problem with its sterility. its 25mgs per cc, and you get 50 cc's in a bottle. over the border its 30-40 dollars a bottle. you do the math. you cant argue with results, and myself and countless others have had great results with ref-b.
    ^I'd like to ask BigKev a few qeustions on Reforvit?

45acp is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lbacker06
    no you cant mix it with other steroids in the same syringe bc reforvit is a propylene glycol, not an oil
    You are right, it is not an oil base however you CAN run it in the same syringe with oil. Done it many a time with no problem.

shadyadam is offline Associate Member
    But isnt this stuff just a cheaper version of d-bol? Why not use what you know already works better for the extra few bucks? Also isnt this stuff (oral form) underdosed?

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Pneumatic

^I'd like to ask BigKev a few qeustions on Reforvit?
    He's dead. And this thread is really old.

Are u serious? Dead? How did this occur? No disrespect but I don't beleive U.

6yrs and just as correct now as it was in 01. Reforvit, Reforvit, Reforvit.
    Last edited by Pneumatic; 04-13-2006 at 01:17 PM.

Mesomorphyl is offline Smart Ass Member

Seriously he is dead... died of an infection from reforvit. How could you not know that?

Ok I'll bite...exactly what kinda infection (liver, injection site, etc.?). I stumbled across this thread and firmly beleive injectable Dbol is vastly superior to pill form. The sheer mechanics of injecting an oil based hormonse intramuscularly ensures it's half life is MUCH longer than few hours. It takes days for an IM to leach from the scar tissue the BA causes. U can (in theory) get away w/ 2-3 injects of Prop and still absorb just as much as EOD's.

Besides the fact it doesn't have to travel in the GI tract significantly lowers the stress on the liver becuz it doesn't have to filter digestive by-products from the hormone.

Warrior is offline AR-Hall of Famer

I believe he killed himself... he turned scammer and then went on the run... and ended up KIA... this was a while back...

I have never used Retforvit because I have heard too many stories regarding it... like the crude materials to produce it. IMHO - Retforvit should stick to it's intent: animals. Try and use human-grade gear as much as possible... animal gear may produce a cheaper dbol option - but not the better/safest one.

Isn't there a trace of anti-freeze in this crap anyhoo?

I agree partially concerning sterility of Reforvit. Now homebrew Reforvit OR injectable methandrostenolone is THE best juice there is...altho not everyone will agree w/ that.

Wasn't AG/Leoffler/QV all owned by the same group of dudes who just got popped in that huge TJ/San Diego bust called "juice something or other"? Reforvit is made by Institute Agro Biomedical of South America?

Gimme his full REAL name and I'll find out in a few hours if this person is in fact deceased and the circumstances of that death. By "turned scammer" I assume u mean informant right?

mr. snakes is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonna Be HUGE

Thanks!

Drink Reforvit B...................

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    Gimme his full REAL name and I'll find out in a few hours if this person is in fact deceased and the circumstances of that death. By "turned scammer" I assume u mean informant right?

We know his full name and the story of what happened. We dont need your help on it. And no scammer does not mean informant. it means a source who steals the money from people who expect what they're paying for, not to be robbed.

BajanBastard is offline VET Retired
    I'd like to ask BigKev a few qeustions on Reforvit?
    I guess i you missed the 'scamming traitor' title?

He's dead as a fukkin' doornail.

Quote Originally Posted by Mesomorphyl
    Seriously he is dead... died of an infection from reforvit. How could you not know that?
    LMAO!

He's dead. Killed himself after a cop chase. You were not here at the time but Big Kev was bad news and by 'scammer' we mean a source who stole people's money.

Now to your question Reffy-B is nasty, underdosed and methandrolone is more effective when taken orally.

I know absolutely NOTHING of this person and doesn't sound like I wanna know him. He posted he loved Reforvit which I happen to like alot and think is superior to the pill version.

USfighterFC is offline Anabolic Member
    If he's dead then I don't see the harm in backing up the statement that he killed himself or was killed. A homicide is something it's probly not a good idea to be withholding knowledge of then boasting like I'm more than I am and some type of connection to it. I seriously doubt the BS that an infection from injecting an unsterile drug intramuscularly killed him.

Beleive me I certainly wasn't offering "help" just verification of a person death.

Yeah it was a pretty big deal here when it happened. He was bad news all around.

I don't see how any drug (hormone anyway) is better delivered thru the gut as opposed to directly injecting it. I not a doctor or an endocrinologist either.

I wonder if the DOJ knew just how many headaches they were creating for themselves when they made a relatively harmless small time drug like synthetic testosterone a scheduled drug.

BTW, I did NOT try or mean to come off like a pussy jerk or trouble instigator hiding behind my PC. I read my post and immediatly deleted it.

I don't see how any drug (hormone anyway) is better delivered thru the gut as opposed to directly injecting it. I not a doctor or an endocrinologist either.
    I may be wrong but when b-dol is orally consumed it's interaction with the liver produces more growth factors, well that what i read anyway.

I read the exact same thing something to do the the digestive by products of the nutrients required to breakdown the C-17 alpha drugs during secondary stage of breakdown in the liver. I guess points could be made for oral and injectable versions.

Any more war stories on Big K.E.V.? This story begs to be told & I'd love to hear the details?

Yeah i could type out the shit i remeber about him and his doings but that would take up the rest of the night. Do a search here on 'big kev'.

EDIT: OMG! Pneumatic, your AV, please, no more.
    Last edited by BajanBastard; 05-06-2006 at 09:07 PM.

That big sista is one sexy big piece of chocolate bro! I'd nail her like carpentar on crack. Anytime u have nothing to do by all means PM w/ a story or two. I love "goin down in flames" stories.

Later & Thanks!

Thread Information