Domestic is offline Associate Member

Question New-B Cycle Questions!!

i was just wondering how much cycles cost and what are the side effects of them? was also wondering how fast they work... i know absolutly nothing about roids or cycles so forgive me if my questions seem stupid.

also, which are best for burning fat and putting on lean, strong muscle mass?

Sheek is offline Junior Member
    Just hang around here for a while and use the search button, you’ll learn a lot about roids just by doing that. Take the initiative and do some research yourself, sorry to sound rude but your question was way to vague and has been posted around 43232 times.

buckeye44 is offline Junior Member
    well bro, welcome! if you search some, read some and stick around a while you will learn a lot. what are your goals stats things like that? a lot of people use things like t-3, tren , eq and winny, just to name a few to help cut. research those and that will be a start. if you are trying to cut cardio is a very big factor as is diet. as for how long it takes, well, too many factors to go into, if you are disciplined and work hard at the end of the cycle you will be pleased. hope this is a little start for ya. good luck.

thanks. rite now i'm tring to loose some body fat and increase my bicep growth and go up a few lbs on the bench. my stats are:

6'2
    234lbs
    17" biceps
    50" chest
    11% body fat
    pressing 350lbs

i wanna be:
    6'2
    230lbs
    19 - 20" biceps
    49" chest
    5 - 8% body fat
    pressing 400 - 425lbs

i'm 18 years old and never used a steriod in my life. i would also like to turn my 4 pac into a chizzled 6 pac.

i do 5 miles of cardio after every work out and i'm on a 4 day cycle w/ 2 days rest. and i do 3 miles of cardio on my rest days.

Sheek is offline Junior Member
    Preety good stats for a 18 year old, Im sure your not done yet wait a couple of years man, trust me I was in the same position as you and I waited im gonna start when I am at least 21.

yea, i know i can reach my goal w/o taking roids but i was reading these people's testamonies (spelled wrong?) and some of them that have been doing cycles, wake up the next morning with abs. lol, that has 2 beat my ab work out 2x a week which is:

Abs:
    Crunch 4 x 15
    Side Crunch 4 x 10
    Twisting Crunch 4 x 10
    Incline Leg Raise 4 x 15

btw, is "winny" and "tren " the complete name of the roid cuz i can't find any prices or information on this site bout them?

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Winny is Winstrol
    Tren is Fina

Strick9 is offline New Member
    I agree use the search bro! I was 18 when i first started researching and im 21 now and i have a good bit of knowledge thanks to alot of these guys on this board. There is more to AS than just getting big. For me its a passion to learn and further my knowledge. Just make sure you are ready and you know what you are getting yourself into.

thanks for all the help peeps.

Thread Information