rhinoman is offline Associate Member

Cutting cycle without Winny?

I want to do a good cutin cycle this summer, but I don't want to use Winstrol cuz I think it would be a little hard core on the liver, (I drink once or twice a week). What would be a good cutting cycle without the WIN? I already have equipoise ....any help would be NICE!

I drinking once or twice a week is ok with WIN....I would like to know as well....WISH I could stop drinkin but....gotta keep up the ELBOW strength.

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    this post probably wouldn't be well taken on any board. There are other reasons besides "I'm taking winny" that should force you to reconsider drinking while on cycle. If you cannot give up drinking for a short period of time (during and post AAS) then perhaps you shouldn't be cycling. On the occasions that I have drunk, i usually make it a point ot have a liver test done.
    You see any steroids are liver toxic (not just 17-aa's, though heptoxicity is antother matter) but there are varying degrees. Also, heihgtened protein intake (which most of us do) is also stressful on liver.
    There are many other reasons why, besides liver and renal health. Alcohol does inhibit your gains, and in many cases has an estrogen related effect on things.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    I have to agree with k&z alcohol and AAS don't mix.

JohnnyB

Epoc is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by kaoz&zen
    Alcohol does inhibit your gains, and in many cases has an estrogen related effect on things.
    Found this out the hard way before i cme to this site.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    I agree with the other bros. Dont drink while you are on your cycle.

but Fina, Prop, and EQ would make a teriffic cutting cycle IMO.

peace

Aight boys.....I'm guessin I won't be drinkin for the next 12 weeks. I know I can do it if I have to. ANYWAY ....So ya'll think
    400mg of EQ a week
    50 mg of WINNY EOD
    would do good for cutting? What else should I throw in there? I can't seem to get a hold of FINA or PROP..you think throwin in some primo would do good? THANKS GUYS.....I need a good excuse to stop drinkin. LIVER FAILURE is a good one I think! I'll trade drinkin some alcohol for WINNY

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Test

you dont have none, get some. Get a syno kit if you have to. Test and Fina are the easiest drugs to get on the planet...all you need to do it use yahoo....

Just do a prop and tren cycle.

HazyA is offline Junior Member
    Originally posted by rhinoman
    Aight boys.....I'm guessin I won't be drinkin for the next 12 weeks. I know I can do it if I have to. ANYWAY ....So ya'll think
    400mg of EQ a week
    50 mg of WINNY EOD
    would do good for cutting? What else should I throw in there? I can't seem to get a hold of FINA or PROP..you think throwin in some primo would do good? THANKS GUYS.....I need a good excuse to stop drinkin. LIVER FAILURE is a good one I think! I'll trade drinkin some alcohol for WINNY
    The 400mg of eq sounds good, but do not run the winny for that long, most run it around 4 weeks at the ending of their cycle. And Billy is right, Fina is very easy to get, just buy a kit a make it yourself.

Jackman is offline Banned
    First off you said this is a cutting cycle then why the hell are you drinking once or twice a wek!!!!? Thats alot of calories bro

kaoz&zen is offline Junior Member
    haha, good idea to change the drinking habits Okay, basics here in order to save you a little searching time:
    Try and run EQ for a minimum of 400mg/week and b/t 12-16 weeks. Many people i know who have run only 400mg/wk are extremely dissapointed with results, but hey many people feel otherwise.
    Most here (not me) will heavily advocate the usage of test with any cycle. You can cut on test (very well actually) amd just to run test you notice things you see without other steroids , so many find it to be the primal building block (i am trying a cutter without test in a few weeks just so i have more experience with the matter.)
    Especially for your first time, when you run winny, do it at 50mg ed for between 4-6 weeks at the end of your cycle (this means if you are running a longer esterized AAS with it, you should account for this.)
    Fina (trenbolone acetate) is a great cutting agent as well. many people feel as if test is extremely necessary with this compound (i'm not sure myself, but that is immaterial.)
    Well, i am assuming from your post you have the winny already, so maybe go one of three roots:
    Test Propionate /Fina/Winny.. probably most affordable and maybe most effective, but shortest and needs most concentration on proper trainning/nutrition/etc.
    EQ/Test(preferebly Undecanoate, but chances are Cyp or Enanth will be easiest and most affordable)/Winny(for last 4-6 weeks)
    EQ/Test (see above)/Fina (for last 6 weeks)

Just some available options to you. Test can be gotten from synovex conversions if you have other way (hint hint: goto yahoo and type "finaplix -h", "cattle implants", "synovex-h", or "component-th")

Do not forget clomid/nolva post cycle. Best of luck.

Thanks guys...lets see if I get this right...
    1-12 400mg of EQ a week
    6-12 50mg of winny ED
    ?fina? don't know dosages..need to search.
    If I took primo or cypionate instead of FINA, Ya'll guys think that I would get some good results?
    THANKS

keep it simple

350 prop + 525mg tren

Thats all you need. Thow the winny in I guess...I hate winny, I think it sucks. Id rather have halo or var.

I wouldnt even use the EQ.

well I am gonna do the EQ since I have already purchased it...jus wanted to know what test I should throw into it and at what doses...THANKS

ya'll guys think throwing in some PROP would be good? If so, how much for how long?

ECFATCAT is offline Associate Member
    add the winny your young right ...then your joints can take it.

so winny prop and EQ then? What do mean about my joints? I am 20 by the way. THANKS

winny dries out your joints and they ache bad. id go with tren over winny. prop is fine to run with eq.

BUMP

Thrower is offline New Member
    can winny give you bitch tits how long would you have to cycle it by its self to see results would four - six weeks be efficient eod 50mg

Thread Information