CASE420 is offline Junior Member

Reforvat/deca/propanate Stack

WONDERING IF ANYBODY HAS EVER DONE THIS PERTICULAR STACK IF SO HOW DID YOU STACK IT? I WAS THINKING OF A 12 WEEK CYCLE?

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member
    Test-Deca -D-Bol is a classic mass cycle and may people have done it with excellent results. It all depends on your diet though because if you have a bad diet then your results will reflect it. What are your stats, cycle history ?

M18

im 6'1" 227 at about 12% body fat i just finished a stack about 5 weeks ago it was deca /sus/dbol . iwas doing 1 cc of dbol everyday for the first three weeks and went to 1.5 cc for the remander of the 12 weeks. iwas doing a cc of sus/deca every 5 days you or you know shot on sunday next shot thursday. this was my first stack and jesus christ my bench went from repping 185 to repping 305. but enough about that if you could give the specifics of how i should stack prop/ deca /dbol

diet

my diet consist of 4200 calories 425 g of protein 560 grams of complex carbs and 47 grams of fat give or take a pizza or two

MUSTANG_18 is offline Associate Member

Re: reply

Originally posted by CASE420
    im 6'1" 227 at about 12% body fat i just finished a stack about 5 weeks ago it was deca/sus/dbol. iwas doing 1 cc of dbol everyday for the first three weeks and went to 1.5 cc for the remander of the 12 weeks. iwas doing a cc of sus/deca every 5 days you or you know shot on sunday next shot thursday. this was my first stack and jesus christ my bench went from repping 185 to repping 305. but enough about that if you could give the specifics of how i should stack prop/ deca /dbol
    I would do this
    D-Bol at 30mg/Day for weeks 1-5
    Prop at 100mg/eod for weeks 1-10
    Deca at 400mg/week for weeks 1-8
    Clomid 1 week after your last shot of Prop
    With a good diet you will pack on some awesome mass

M18

Mike Guest
    M18's cycle is good however I would run it a bit differently. I would put in test for wks 1-8 to run with the deca . (try enanthate at 500mgs/wk) then save the prop for two-three wks at the end (like wks 9/10/11 at either 100mg/eod or better yet - 50mg/ed, third option is to go 50eod and 100eod, for example, 50mg day 1, 100mg day 2, 50mg/day 3...etc etc)

GOTTA ANOTHER QUESTION

I KNOW YOU GAVE ME THE CYCLE IN MG BUT HOW DOD YOU CONVERT THAT TO CC

Mike Guest
    Ok I am going to explain the conversion for you - there will be three terms you will need to understand -

MG (milligram)
    ML (milliliter)
    CC

Let's take your testosterone propionate for example. Let's say it is Test Prop 100mg. All your juice will have that 'strength' they will either be 100 or 50 or 200, 250 etc etc MGs. That means they have that many milligrams of substance (in this case testosterone propionate ) in ONE ml (milliliter)

So a 10ml bottle of Sustanon 250 has 250mgs per ml of sustanon and 10mls in the whole vial.

The CC - well this is the same measurement as ml - one ml = one cc, typically the ml term is used when talking about the volume within the vial (you have ten mls in the vial) and the cc is used within the syringe (you are injecting 1cc into your delts)

that make sense?

TO THE BIG DOGS

THANKS FOR ALL THE HELP KNOWLEDGE IS POWER

gotta question

what if i use organon sustanon250 instead of prop how often and at what dosage?
    will i see the same results?

Thread Information