Thread: 1st cycle

mattyx1000 is offline New Member

Thumbs up 1st cycle

Forget the eq, I'm going with primo and propinate for 10 weeks. I guess you need to add test, I'm already pretty much shredded so i need my size back! Does this sound like a good plan? Thanks guys MAtt

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    No, I'd go 500mg of test enan or cyp for 10 weeks. At 30 your test levels are declining, so eat, rest, train and sleep. You should get some nice gains.

JohnnyB

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    try not to get the 75% or so of fake primo thats out there....

Forget the EQ??!! Aaahhh, bro. EQ is awesome. IMO its a great addition to almost any cycle because it can be used for cutting or bulking. Personally I love it because of the increased appetite effect. It helps you consume all those extra calories needed for muscle building and it also increases your RBC s giving veins to your veins. I include it into all my cycles.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    im tryin some EQ for my summer cutter..i cant fuckin wait....slayer how does it compare to Tren ?

Originally posted by bigsd67
    im tryin some EQ for my summer cutter..i cant fuckin wait....slayer how does it compare to Tren?
    Never cycled tren , bro. So I really can't give you an opinion. I plan on using tren in my next cycle though, along with EQ, enth, winny, and primo. I'm not sure what I should run it at. What were your results when tren and at what dose did you run it at?

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    I agree with Johnnyb,

Stick with the test. Primo will give you good quality muscle and the keep gains are very good. But Primo is about $2 for a 25mg tab. The doses that should be taken range from 150mg-200mg/ed. Not to mention the gains with primo are very slow but high quality. You would have to stay on the primo for about 20 weeks to get the full benefit of it. At 150mg/ed, thats six 25mg tabs at $2 each. $12/ed x 140 days in 20 weeks. This would run you about $1,700 just for the Primo. Not worth it unless money is no object.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

mattyx1000 is offline New Member

Keep the EQ?

Theres so many opinions I get about my first cycle and its confusing the hell out of me. I don't know if I should just ad the eq with the propinate and primo amps for my 10 week cycle or that's too much shit for a first time guy. Plus the eq I had was maxigain and that stuff you have to do 2 cc's a shot 3x's per week. I'll be sticking myself all the time if i stack 3 things. Maybe I could take the EQ a couple of weeks before my cycle ends? Thanks

Re: Keep the EQ?

Originally posted by mattyx1000
    Theres so many opinions I get about my first cycle and its confusing the hell out of me. I don't know if I should just ad the eq with the propinate and primo amps for my 10 week cycle or that's too much shit for a first time guy. Plus the eq I had was maxigain and that stuff you have to do 2 cc's a shot 3x's per week. I'll be sticking myself all the time if i stack 3 things. Maybe I could take the EQ a couple of weeks before my cycle ends? Thanks
    Bro EQ must be ran for a min., of 10wks at 400mg/wk for it to be effective. Unfortunately you can't take EQ for just a couple of wks. Remember EQ is a very mild anabolic so the androgenic effects are not too great. IMO I really so see a problem with you including it into that cycle. Remember to eat clean while cycling EQ because your gonna want to eat everything in sight. Train hard and keep up on the cardio and you'll have a great lean mass stack. See if you can get EQ 200mg/ml. Alot less injects. Good luck.

Thread Information