jeremys is offline Associate Member

a couple of questions

what is the endocrine system? i've heard and searched and have seen that 'it gets messed up' as a reason for younger people not to use AAS. how is this more of a risk for young adults than adults?

what anti-e's are needed for a fina only or a fina/test cycle? clomid obviously and liquidex/nolvadex (only if using test?)

i know that usually teens really shouldn't juice as most of them have no idea what they're doing. however, there are the exceptions where the teen plans on competition, has been lifting at least 5-6 years, stays very dedicated, trains smart, eats right, etc.. SO is fina only an alright choice for a first cycle?

thank you for your time

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    premature closure of growth plates is a big one
    screwing up your reproductive system (damaging it before its fully matured)
    damage to skeletal or muscular system (again not fully matured)

at that age you have plenty of test in you. why waste it? search yahoo for endocrine system. thats way to broad to explain. its your hormone regulation though

fina only would suck. i did in once a couple years ago. always have test.

btw..arimidex =liquidex=anti estrogen

Originally posted by Billy_Bathgate
    premature closure of growth plates is a big one
    screwing up your reproductive system (damaging it before its fully matured)
    damage to skeletal or muscular system (again not fully matured)

at that age you have plenty of test in you. why waste it? search yahoo for endocrine system. thats way to broad to explain. its your hormone regulation though

fina only would suck. i did in once a couple years ago. always have test.

btw..arimidex=liquidex=anti estrogen
    what if you're already taller than your family by a few inches, dont care to get taller

how is a 20-21 y/o's reproductive system fully matured compared to a teen's?

skeletal/muscular system..same thing as 20-21 y/o's?

it varies...but I think most would agree 20-21 would be ok..where maybe 25+ would be optimum. I started at 20 with no regrets.

When you say teen..I pictured 15-16 y/o

it varies...but I think most would agree 20-21 would be ok..where maybe 25+ would be optimum. I started at 20 with no regrets.

When you say teen..I pictured 15-16 y/o
    no, i was saying 20-21 compared to 16..17..etc

Oh..I missed that part...

Its just like the rest of your body. Most of adolecense is about maturing and growing. I jsut specifically pointed it out cause it can be effected. Run a search on medline about it. There are tons of articles reguarding maturity. Full maturaty is no usually reached till into the 20's...of course there are outliers though.

so how would a person know when to start? especially considering competition goals, etc. not just a 'weekend warrior' doing an occasional cycle trying to look good for the summer

hard to say actually, but you could go get and xray or mri and check your growth plates. im sure 99% people wouldnt care enough to do that though...

besdies the above, i dont know of a for sure way. its just an estimate. most agree on 20-25 range.

ok, gig is up..how old are you ?

i am 15. dont plan to start anytime in the NEAR future

5'9. could be about 220-225 right now if i was at single-digit bodyfat, but instead i'm a fat 250 at the moment

sounds good. eat like a pig while your young and have that metabolism and high test goign, train right (dont overtrain, stick to the main cores..45min tops) pimp on the ladies and cause a little trouble!

ok...scratch the eat like a pig part then eat lots of protien foods and lay off the midnight munchies at mcdonalds etc...

Thats a good size at your height though. Cut up some and get down to a BF you are happy with and then build from there.

haha, yeah. i'm getting the fat% down again. trust me, my training is optimal. just wondering how long i can keep building w/o a little enhancement once i get to 230-240 lean pounds at my height

There is never a point in when you have to take anything to keep gaining. People say that but its bullshit. I guarantee if your stuck...try eating an extra 5lbs of red meat and see what happens. I bet you gain some more...etc, etc...

Something that you will learn as you go along, you always think your training is optimal..till you learn something new. I can think of at least 10 splits were the the ultimate mass gainers at the time...not I laugh.

There is never a point in when you have to take anything to keep gaining. People say that but its bullshit. I guarantee if your stuck...try eating an extra 5lbs of red meat and see what happens. I bet you gain some more...etc, etc...

Something that you will learn as you go along, you always think your training is optimal..till you learn something new. I can think of at least 10 splits were the the ultimate mass gainers at the time...not I laugh.
    i hear you, but there comes a point when the gains are so SLOW that its barely worth it. i've seen it happen to people. it's like you can either run for a while and then walk, and then crawl towards your destination. or you can run, learn the stride, then sprint the rest of the way

Nah..you can keep them coming just fine if you really know what your doing. Impatience is my reasoning for usage...

I used from 180-230. Then I wasnt in a hurry no more and got to 250 in about 4 months easily. Just gotta know what your doing. Im 5'7" too...

Thread Information