rylly is offline New Member

baseball (first cycle)

im thinking about doing a 8 week cycle this summer
    *75mg Tren -daily
    *50 mg Winny-every other day
    *200 mg Enth- once a week
    But i have some concerns. I play baseball and im a pitcher. I want to get bigger, alot stronger and cut up, but i had reconstructive elbow surgery(tommy john surgery) one year ago and im concerned about getting reinjured. Is this a good cycle for the goals i want? Will this cycle present a problem for me? And am i running a big risk for getting hurt again? if so, is there something else that would prevent injury? I can't do deca or anything that will test positive by oct. i hear winny is the best so id like to stick with it. plus i heard the winny/tren combo does wonders. suggestion would be greatly appreciated. thanks

wood is offline Associate Member
    if you're going to run tren and winny I would go with prop. What are your stats and age? Hey PM me and I'll try to help b/c I play ball too.

Pykee is offline New Member
    some people think winny can be hard on your joints. It could increase the chances of you getting hurt again. I believe I heard that it increases ligament size but makes the ligament more brittle. If you have any doubts then I'd stay away from winny.

Full Intensity is offline Anabolic Member
    i'd scrap the winny cause its hard on the joints, deca is good for join pain cause it lubes them so taken with winny it works well

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    winny AND tren will both be hard on your joints

a small dose deca , some var, and prop would be much better suited

Natoli220 is offline New Member

Smile

winny is a no no with injuries. My dad took winny once and only once with his bad knee (surg 2yrs prior). It was hardcore inflamed and he was in pain soooo much. I would use deca . my dad still uses deca whenever he feels like floating on air for a few months. It will bloat the shit out your joints/tendon areas. Mix it with test of course Fina can make you too strong sometimes IMHO. You could throw out your arm. I was a pitcher in highschool and when I would get really pissed off @ being in the game too long (do you know what I mean?) I would just let it rip and take it out on the ball and now i could imagine tearing my arm off on fina if I pitched. good luck.

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Prop and anavar sound good to me.

Thrower is offline New Member
    I am a pitcher to I throw relatively hard and I am considering doing whinny also. Last summer I saw a kid go from 88 to around 94 using winny. I kinda was motivative. I just want to know the side affects I can deal with the liver damage I want to know if it is likely to get bitch tits off winny in a period of about six weeks 50mg eod.

Thrower is offline New Member
    YOu can prevent joint pain with a hell of a lot of glucosamine

rylly is offline New Member

baseball

so just test prop will do? would it be a problem for drug testing? wont prop just put on mass or will it add lean muscle?

running400m is offline New Member
    I am a track athlete and am looking to add some lean muscle mass over the summer...say 10-15 pounds tops. Would you recommend a test prop program since I am subject to NCAA and IAAF testing? My stats are 5'10 155lbs

Thread Information