Thread: Virgin

Swolenutz is offline New Member

Virgin

This is going to be my first time. The guy Im getting stuff from..tells me I should take Equipoise every 5 -7 days..for 6-8 weeks. Says this will help me lean out and gain strength. Then wait a couple of weeks..and take Test 400 and add some deca to it. Does this sound good to yall? Im 5'10" about 235lbs. I want to end up with a swole cut 225 or so. Any info is greatly appreciated. Another thing..any tips on self Injection?

monstercojones is offline The Anabolic Assassin
    BAD advice. Stay on the board and read up. I would do alot more research before even thinking about AS use if you did not immediately recognize that there are problems with that set-up. Test should be the base for any cycle IMO, and most bros on the board will agree. Run a search on Test, Deca , Fina, Equipoise , CLomid and Nolvadex ... one at a time, and then just read as many threads as you can stomach. After a few days or even a week or so, you'll know infinitely more than you know now about AS. -good luck.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Are you kidding me?

no, are you kidding me?

Ok..well instead of saying.."BAD IDEA"..can i get a better recomendation. Remember..i want to drop weight..and cut up first..then gain mass.

i understand swole, but just jumping into AS without being armed with the correct knowledge will do more harm than good. there is nothing that will shred you without a without a good, clean, diet and lots of cardio.

well Im going on a strict protein diet..with plenty of cardio. Ok how about this..would it be a good idea to take equipoise ?? or he can also get winestrol 100.

roch is offline Member
    dude, like monstercojones said read up. you need to know about nutrition, length of cycle, supplements to help with liver, joints, etc. much much more than you ever thought you'd need to know. don't be a newb like me and inject yourself without the knowledge. might as well take your money and burn it. educate yourself and keep the gains. you need to know about post AAS therapy and so on and so forth. welcome to the board bro.

roch is offline Member
    I'd feel bad giving you a cycle since you are obviously impatient and not ready to do the footwork yourself. I don't want you to get hurt man. go to the educational forum and read up. you'll know much much more about AAS in an hour or so. then go to spotinjections.com and read up on injection techniques.

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    Yeah bro, we arent just gonna sit here and spend 5 hours educating you on AAS.. You gotta do some homework on your own.. Then post again..

Thread Information