lxorl is offline Associate Member

Terrible Bruises from Prop

ok im taking 1cc fina ED and .75 Prop Ed. i know the gear is legit and steril. I am on week 4 and no problems other than this one. I am starting to get scar tissue in the quads and glutes, so i decided to give the bis a shot.

so, last wednesday i put my injection in my bi. next day was normal soreness, as the day went on i started to get a redish rash on my bi. I just figured it was irritated. next day my bi had a big yellow bruise on it. then a big yellow bruise on my forearm with the vein looking like a collapsed heroin vein.. very purple looking vein on top of the big yellow bruise. Yesterday the inside of my tri had a huge yellow and purple bruise. no pain till today, where the tricep bruise is just tender like any bruise would be.

Any thoughts. Im still not too stressed over it, just curious if anyone might know soemthing I dont ? I am hoping it will pass, just moving slowly.

djdjdjddjon is offline Anabolic Member
    sounds strange, like the bruise is moving or something? did you aspirate ? i normally get bruises on shoulders and biceps just some breaking a vein/blood vessel, but they dont move around or look like heroin abuse...

Originally posted by djdjdjddjon
    sounds strange, like the bruise is moving or something? did you aspirate? i normally get bruises on shoulders and biceps just some breaking a vein/blood vessel, but they dont move around or look like heroin abuse...
    yeah i asperated, and the injection was fine. it was just kinda sore which is normal for me with prop... but over the past 5 days the bruises keep popping up. they didnt hurt at all, althought today the one big one is kinda sore. I could have just slept on my arm or something like that which made it sore.

dizzle is offline Respected Member
    I got bruises from fina shots. I beleive Pheedno had it to.

dizzle is offline Respected Member

yep sounds pretty similar, but i dont think its the fina, i think its the prop. last cycle was fina and Eq and no such problems... It kinda occurs when i shoot in the delts, but not at all in the quads or glutes... must be related to the muscle size.

Thread Information