Thread: INsulin

getnswoll14 is offline New Member

INsulin

What does everyone think of insulin . I can get my hands on some but don't know how to take it really. i've read the educational boards but really dind't get anything out of it. What kind of this should anyone take b/c i'm sure i want to mess with it b/c it's so dangerous. I would like some thoughts on this b/c i can get free so just some thoughts please!

swoll

Cock Diesel155 is offline Associate Member
    If your gonna tackle slin I suggest getting a Dr. to give it to you... People have died by not taking it properly... I personally dont wanna do it b/c of the dangers. Just my .02

shane85 is offline New Member
    hey bro
    im a diabetic now for 3 years and shoot insulin (N and R) 2x daily. all I can say is research, and also I would not recomend it because u can be dead in 20 min. that can be your lifespan after you shoot if u dont handle it properly. If you do decide to, ALWAYS have pop, juice, something with you. You can go into a comma very quickly, your judement will be VARY much impared (totaled a damn car 2nd day I had it) Just be safe bro

Rickson is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You are not ready for it now obviously. If you do a search on Insulin you will find many helpful threads on the board. After you have read them all then come back with any questions you are unclear on. By the way you can walk in to any pharmacy and get Insulin without a prescription.

Lift Chief is offline Member
    Originally posted by Rickson
    You are not ready for it now obviously. If you do a search on Insulin you will find many helpful threads on the board. After you have read them all then come back with any questions you are unclear on. By the way you can walk in to any pharmacy and get Insulin without a prescription.
    Yeah... look at the threads on insulin that have been posted on this board in the past... after you really read these there is no way you will be asking those simple questions.

Thread Information