AdamAnt is offline New Member

What do you think?

Hello All, I will be starting my very first cycle soon and wanted to get some input from those of you who are more experienced than I. Here is what I will be starting out at and what I have been told to take:

Gear:
    20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
    90 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate
    45 mg per ml of testosterone propionate
    45 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate
    75 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate
    Deca Durablin 200mgs per ml

INJECT 1 CC TWO TIMES A WEEK FOR 15 WEEKS, TAKE 10 DIANABOL A DAY FOR 50 DAYS, TAKE 1 NOLVADEX A DAY THROUGHOUT CYCLE, AND KEEP TAKING ONE A DAY AFTER THE CYCLE UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF NOLVADEX.

What are your thoughts?

Sworder is offline Banned
    What mg are your Dianabol ? Stats and goals? An AI instead of Nolvadex would do you better to control gyno and high estrogen. Nolva and Clomid for PCT is better than just Nolva. Also you have no hCG plans for the cycle? I would drop the Deca as it usually shuts you down pretty hard and you are running a lot of gear for a first cycle imo. Testosterone with a dianabol kick start should be more than enough, Testosterone only would do you justice too. No need to throw too many compounds in the mix, 15 weeks is too long drop it down to 10 weeks or 12.

Hey Sworder - thank you for the reply. The Dinabol is 10mg. My stats are 6'1 180lbs not sure on the body fat but I am in good shape but the lower abs need work. I am looking to add about 20lbs of muscle that is my main goal. So, cutting down the cycle to 10/12 weeks will work well? What do you mean by the Deca will shut me down hard? Thanks again!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    whats the rest of your stats age? bf%?
    Thats not a very well planned cycle for alot of reasons
    nolva is a serm not an ai. You need a better pct
    way way to much test
    1 st cycle should be test only. not stacking 3 different drugs
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

100mg Dianabol /day is way too much!!! 20-30mg for your first cycle should be more than enough. The Test blend you have contains short esters as well so honestly you could just leave the dianabol out of the equation. Or use 20-30mg/day for the first 3 weeks, the thing I don't like about dianabol is the short half life of 4 hours so you want to be popping those pills every four hours. Deca is highly suppressive of the HPTA. Yes, you will have better recovery if you run shorter cycles and that way you can do more cycles/year considering you abide by the cycle time on=time off.

At those stats you probably shouldn't be cycling though. You still have tons to gain naturally!
    Last edited by Sworder; 09-24-2012 at 06:28 PM.

I am 35 to guess on my body fat, I would say about 11%-15%. So, for my first cycle should be test only? I could get this:

Gear: 20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate

But- I want the best gains - so I am not sure.

Gains will depend heavily on your diet, not how much gear you pin.
    Last edited by Sworder; 09-24-2012 at 06:35 PM.

Sworder- good to know! I know- I could spend a lot more time working on it naturally but you know- I want it and want it now. Kidding aside- I am looking for that extra boost I have always been a hard gainer. Two years ago I was 160lb - worked hard for a year, took some pro-hormones and finally got to 180lbs. I have maintained it- but now I want to take it to 200lbs and am lazy and dont want to wait another year to get there.

AXx
    AXx is offline AR's hose draggin' post whore~Recognized Member Winner - $100
    No Adam like test cyp only at 500mg/wk split into 2 shots Monday Thursday or Wednesday Saturday.

AXx - sorry - do yo mean just go with the test cycle? How many weeks 10 or 12 weeks?

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamAnt
    AXx - sorry - do yo mean just go with the test cycle? How many weeks 10 or 12 weeks?
    Yes sir 12 weeks preferably. Yes test cyp or test E only for first time.

AXx
    Also like Gix said nolva should be used during PCT not on cycle. Run A-dex .25mg EOD on cycle and adjust accordingly.

canesfan804 is offline Member
    I believe AXx is saying take ONLY TESTOSTERONE CYPIANATE. No other test. Im new to the forum as well as the game but I believe you should only run one type in case you have a reaction you know exactly what is causing it. Like I said Im not giving you advise Im just translating what I think they are telling you. Good luck with that 1st cycle.

AXx
    Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804
    I believe AXx is saying take ONLY TESTOSTERONE CYPIANATE. No other test. Im new to the forum as well as the game but I believe you should only run one type in case you have a reaction you know exactly what is causing it. Like I said Im not giving you advise Im just translating what I think they are telling you. Good luck with that 1st cycle.
    Yes sir that is what I'm saying

wannabe_ninja is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AdamAnt
    Hello All, I will be starting my very first cycle soon and wanted to get some input from those of you who are more experienced than I. Here is what I will be starting out at and what I have been told to take:

Gear:
    20 mg per ml of testosterone acetate
    Deca Durablin 200mgs per ml

INJECT 1 CC TWO TIMES A WEEK FOR 15 WEEKS, TAKE 10 DIANABOL A DAY FOR 50 DAYS, TAKE 1 NOLVADEX A DAY THROUGHOUT CYCLE, AND KEEP TAKING ONE A DAY AFTER THE CYCLE UNTIL YOU RUN OUT OF NOLVADEX.

What are your thoughts?
    Did you get the test 400? Looks like my 3rd cycle. That blended formula is a real pain in the ass. If you do it i recommend eod, and pin it in slow. That crap hurts if you push it in fast

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would run test only so you know how the body reacts.

gearbox is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Op- I would not run deca . Why are you being so stubborn with a test only. You will make good progress on a.test only and you can see how things go

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    I am assuming this is a blend test and that the mg/ml is the test breakdowng giving you 275mg/ML total test. This is the # I would concentrate on.
    At 275 MG X2 per week giving you 550mg per week of test......PERFECT.
    Now as far as the Dbol ....waste in my opinion cause the weight gained=water weight and will go bye bye quickly but if you are head strong about it I would start around 30mg ed and see how you go for a week or so then bump to 40 if no sides occur.

Now let's see what you have proposed for an AI and a PCT??????

While on the subject. I am lookin to run 2nd cycle. 10 weeks of 500mg test cyp. with 300mg HCG every 4-5 days. week 11= 40mg nolva+100mg clomid daily week 12+ 30mg nolva+ 50 mg clomid daily and week13= 20mg nolva+50mg clomid daily. Clen for PCT. Any tips? Also is it against rules to ask about a brand or pharm co? Not looking for source just if brand is good?

stpete is offline Banned
    It's a blend and the problem being the shorter esters in there. I too suggest just a plain test e or cyp cycle like mentioned. no deca or d-bol at this time.

Use an an AI and PCT being Nolva and Clomid.

AXx
    Adam where did you go??

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post
    It's a blend and the problem being the shorter esters in there. I too suggest just a plain test e or cyp cycle like mentioned. no deca or d-bol at this time.

Stuffs a pain in the ass if ya ask me. Damn marketing tool. If ya go eod you bare getting alot of long ester and too little prop. If ya go 2X week you are not making best use of the prop. Dont even know why ppl still buy it.

stpete is offline Banned
    I hear ya Lunk! But i'd have to go eod w/this stuff. Too much decanoate in there.

Quote Originally Posted by stpete View Post

You are sooo right!!!

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    I agree, i would do eod. Its a shitty blend. I dont see the point of it. Might as well just prop.
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

Thank you all for the sound advise! I will start with the Test cycle first and see how that does before I jump into the deep end! Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by AdamAnt View Post
    Thank you all for the sound advise! I will start with the Test cycle first and see how that does before I jump into the deep end! Thanks again
    Great choice...now if you can please prvide an address for billing that would be great! KIDDING!!!

From those of you that have done a test cycle - what kind of gains did you notice? I am sure it is different with everyone but any feedback is great!

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    From those of you that have done a test cycle - what kind of gains did you notice? I am sure it is different with everyone but any feedback is great!
    A test only cycle can produce some great gains as long as diet, training and rest are done correctly, its a great starting point and many lbs of lbm can be added...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

You will get every end of the spectum with a question like that. It varies based on diet, goals, genetics, workout routine, natural limits, cycle dosage and so on and so on.

I can tell you that if you do your diet and workout right that 10-20lbs is a good range!

Lunk- That is good to know. I would love 20lbs of muscle - that would put be at my first goal!

Lunk- That is good to know. I would love 20lbs of muscle - that would put be at my first goal!
    20 is the higher end and dont expect to keep ALL of your gains. So if you can gain 20 and keep 10-15 you have had a great cycle. Remeber diet is the FKN key to any of this. MUST EAT!

I just started working on the diet this week. I average about 3,200 healthy calories and about 200/215 grams of protein a day.

I just started working on the diet this week. I average about 3,200 healthy calories and about 200/215 grams of protein a day.
    Have you posted your diet with the macro breakdown along with your goals in the nutrition forum? Your own personal nutritionists at your fingertips for FREE!

sweet- I will try that out now.

I tried to post a question to this thread and it said it would have to be reviewed by an admin before it would be posted. I am asuming I broke a rule. Can the admin who reviewed it IM me to let me know what I did wrong? Sorry for the trouble.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    I tried to post a question to this thread and it said it would have to be reviewed by an admin before it would be posted. I am asuming I broke a rule. Can the admin who reviewed it IM me to let me know what I did wrong? Sorry for the trouble.
    I shall take a look for you, it might be because your new and the spam filter got it.....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by canesfan804 View Post
    Ok your posts should be good now but please read the board rules again, ive had to edit one of your posts as you were talking prices and this is not allowed...

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    Ok your posts should be good now but please read the board rules again, ive had to edit one of your posts as you were talking prices and this is not allowed...
    Thanks for looking Matt. Sorry about talking $. I had to go back to see what I said I actually didnt think that question would be against the rules because I was talking min order not actual price for product. That said lesson learned.
    Last edited by canesfan804; 09-26-2012 at 11:01 AM.

Thread Information