Joeymurgs is offline New Member

Question Started a cycle of Deca 300 and T2, how often should I shoot??(Please Help)

I just started a cycle, of Deca 300 and Test 200, and I was Wondering If anyone had any suggestions about how often I should shoot it. Im doing it every 5th day, and want to know if I should doing it more. And also, should I be just taking 1 cc of each or should I take more. Im about 170 pounds and want to gain as much weight as poss. Thanks for your help

ZTEM is offline Associate Member
    id say take 2 cc's of each a week, i took that cycle last year, took 1cc of both on monday n on thursday, I had the same stats as you...u didnt say your height, im 5'8"...I gained about 18 lbs

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    You want to take in more test than deca though. Id say take just 1cc of deca every week, and 2cc of test 200/week. (if this is your first cycle) And run that combo for at least 10 weeks total. Then itll be time for clomid on week 13

mammoth is offline Member

Re: Started a cycle of Deca 300 and T2, how often should I shoot??(Please Help)

Originally posted by Joeymurgs
    I just started a cycle, of Deca 300 and Test 200, and I was Wondering If anyone had any suggestions about how often I should shoot it. Im doing it every 5th day, and want to know if I should doing it more. And also, should I be just taking 1 cc of each or should I take more. Im about 170 pounds and want to gain as much weight as poss. Thanks for your help
    Doesn't sound like you planned this one out very well. How much did you obtain? I would personally go with a minimum of 600mg Deca and Bump the Test to 600mg per week minimum.

dangit is offline Member
    I got my best results from taking over 400mg of deca a week. I was taking that alone and not stacking it though so I'm not sure if that makes a difference.

On the test, I'd take over 500mg a week.

I seem to do best when taking test enathate every 4 days. I did the same with Deca the second time I took it and got real good results too.

Thread Information