Money Boss Hustla is offline Retired Moderator

Question Help a brother out making a first time cycle

Okay...here's the scoop...I can pretty much get any AS. What would be a good first cycle based on the criteria...I don't want gyno, sexual side effects after the cycle, acne, etc. I also don't want to get huge. I want solid gains with fat loss. I'm 6 feet about 205 with about 19% bf.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Need more info then that bro like age how long have you been training have you ever done aas before? how long do youwant to cycle?

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Age? Training?

Re: Help a brother out making a first time cycle

Originally posted by Bobby Flay
    Okay...here's the scoop...I can pretty much get any AS. What would be a good first cycle based on the criteria...I don't want gyno, sexual side effects after the cycle, acne, etc. I also don't want to get huge. I want solid gains with fat loss. I'm 6 feet about 205 with about 19% bf.
    Well bro, if you don't want any of that.....don't cycle. There are precautions that can be taken to lessen or combat side effects.

freakishlyhuge is offline Junior Member
    sounds like you should stick with the protien shakes and creatine.

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    Bro if you don't want to get huge maybe you should look in to some other form of help. We'd all like the list you mentioned except for the "don't want to get huge" part. I don't know what you consider huge, but if steroid are used properly you'll get big. Now if you want to do steroids and not get big(huge) I think you'd be wasting your money.

But give us your age and training experiance and maybe we can come up with something taht will work for you

JohnnyB

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    400 test for 10wks

get clomid and nolva

Originally posted by freakishlyhuge
    sounds like you should stick with the protien shakes and <a href="http://www.allsportsnutrition.com/listproducts.php?style=category&value=CREATINE" target="_blank">creatine</a> .
    Agreed!

Dick Grayson is offline Junior Member
    I was recommended 50 mg of Winstrol every day for 6 weeks.

I would also recommended a cutting (high in protein) diet.

Good luck!

roch is offline Member
    are you bobby flay the cook? like on foodnetwork? cause you're already getting gyno bro. just kidding man. just wanting to get a little in and out myself.

I'm 30 yo, 6 feet, 205 lbs...and do train. I'm not one of those guys in the gym every single day...but I do train.

I do want some size but I also wear suits every day so I don't want to put on 40 lbs and have to spend $3000 on new suits. I want to also lose fat. I know juice doesn't eat fat but the larger muscles will help spend more energy (hopefully on those fat reserves).

Here's what I am planning...

8 week cycle
    400 mg Deca (ew)
    250 mg Sust (ew)
    3 weeks after last shot...100mg of Clomid for 7 days and 50mg of Clomid for 10 days.

I'll have Proviron on hand...can also get HCG .

I'll wait 8 weeks and then do the same cycle but I'll kick the Sust up to 500 mg (ew).

PS...loved the creatine jab.

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Hey arent u on the cooking channel...

OG

1. 10wks minimum for Deca , it takes too long to react to run it for 8wks
    2. At your size, raise the Test to 500 and needs to be shot 3x a week if using Sust
    3. Clomid needs to be 4wks if Deca is included, 3wks if just test
    4. Need Nolvadex on hand for your anti-e, even though you have Proviron

1.If your set on an 8wk cycle, drop the Deca
    2. If you don't want to buy new suits, drop the Deca( You might have to anyway if your training and diet is right, especially if your suits fit you as well as my suits fit me)
    wk1-8 500mg Sust split up m/w/f
    clomid 3wks after last 300mg-day1, 100mg-10 days, 50mg- 10 days

It would be best to run the Sust for 10wks as well.

Dropping Fat- Morning Cardio 40 min. at medium pace
    Minimum 4 days in the gym a week, otherwise forget AS(preferably 5-6)

*You'll also regret trying to drop fat and gain muscle at the same time. To drop fat, you have to reduce calories. If your not feeding your body enough calories to grow, then it won't grow

Great info guys.

Would you recommend burning as much fat as possible first before using AS? Maybe an ECA stack, good dieting, and lots of cardio. Or should I do cardio while on AS? Should a person even bother with heavy amounts of cardio while on AS?

I would say cut down to the BF% you want to be at, and then partake in a cycle so that you can grub your ass of without worrying so much. Plus, the leaner you are, the easier it is to see of your gaining to much fat from bulking.

I always do a little bit of cardio while on, but limit it to about a 20-30min walk 5-6 days a week.

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    I would recommend you do cardio before your cycle. Many peope use AAS when cutting for contests (usually high cardio and restricted caloric intake) but the AAS in these cases helps maintain strength and lean mass. I think you want to gain lean mass while reducing BF. It's possible but tough...just make sure everything is in line. Drop calories and increase cardio right up until you start your cycle. When you start you cycle, increase your calories slightly above maintanence (but stay very clean) and cut out cardio. You can fire up the intensity in the gym by doing slightly higher reps with shorter rest periods...especially if you're visits to the gym are somewhat limited.

I might do the fat burning first then. I don't think I can get down to the bf% target anytime soon though. :-) That's why I want to go on AS to get some size but to lean down too.

As far as my training...when I go on AS...I'll be at the gym 6 days a week going hard!!

Rich8888 is offline Member
    Chef-Boy-AR-Dee

Thread Information