Buffet is offline Junior Member

Question Newbie-1st Cycle Q's

Let me first say that i have been researching on this board for a while and i am very impressed with alot of the knowlege of many on this board. With that said i would like to start out with my stats. I am 6'1", 280lbs and 20 yrs. old. I have been lifting since I was fifteen and let off towards the end of my senior yr. in highschool. I was still lifting but without reguards to any diet and cardio. After putting on a good bit of college weight i decided it was time to go on a diet. I started out last year at 325lbs and am down to 280 with more muscle than i started with. It seems that lately i am not gaining as much strength since i am dieting and cutting alot of the calories out. My goal is to loose another 60 lbs. before doing my first cycle. By that time i will be 21 and more comfortable with the idea of juicing. My question mainly is what do yall think of my cycle ideas and please critique. Since this is my first cycle I would like to keep the test lower than most on this board recommend, just so i can see how i react to it. I was thinking about this:

Enth/Sus@250mg: weeks 1-12
    EQ@400mg: weeks 1-12
    running ldex throughout cycle and clomid post with nolva on hand.

I am aware that many on this board say not to run Sus unless you shoot every other day because of the short esters but the only reason I was considering it is because i have a good source that i can get it from for $7.50/vial and have seen many get good results with it. I am looking to add around 15 pounds of muscle while obtaining a more defined shape. I am not looking to get ripped with these because i do realize that they are not magic drugs. Again, just to make it clear, i do not plan on taking anything untill i am down to 215-220lbs but i have to place an order relatively soon.

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    if your getting sust that cheap i dont see any reason why you would go with the enth. also if its your first cycle i wouldnt go to high on the test but i think you would be ok to do a monday thursday injection on sustanon at 500mg week./

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    Well, it seems that you have done a fair amount of research and though I think you'll still be too young at 21, I'll put my 2c in.

At your size, I would suggest upping the dose to 500mg.
    Besides that, I think it's a solid cycle and you'll love it. That was my first substitution of Enan/Cyp.

Honestly I have not made up my mind to do it this year or not. The earliest would be this winter, but i am contemplating wating another year or so. I am not dead set on juicing in the winter it is just an option. I would like some more input from others about the age issue. I have noticed that alot of people start around 20-21. Many on this board suggest waiting till 23 or so but how many actually regret juicing at 21? Also, anymore comments about the low test cycle would be appreciated.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would rather do 500/wk of test alone...but what you have is also fine.

I think you will be much happier with 500 test.

So should i just drop the EQ for the first cycle and run Sus@500mg/wks 1-12 or is that too long for a beginner's cycle.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    I would. Those extra 2 wks are not going to cause you any more sides.

bigsd67 is offline Anabolic Member
    buffet i definately commend that you dont wanna just jump in like a lot of newbies on this board....on a second note i think you'd react good to 500 mg a week of sust...although Enanthate would be more stable in ur blood stream..if you run the ldex you wont have to worry about bloating. and if you want to stack EQ then 400mg per week would be about right. Make sure you have clomid for post cycle.

Yeah, I think that i will go w/500 of sus or enth, probably the sus because of the price, but if that falls throuhg i will go with enth. BTW, I am not giving sources out so do not bother sending me anymore im's. peace.

Thread Information