jackedup is offline New Member

3rd week of sustanon??????????

wuts up bros i was really looking forward to doing my cycle it is
    week 1-10 500mgs a week every monday thursday
    week 7-12 winie 50mgs ed
    clomid post cycle and i have nolva
    my problem is i am now on my third week and i still havent gained any weight and cant really feel it at all...wuts up you think it might be fake or should i just keep waitn because it is still too soon and if so when should i expect my gains to start and advice is really appreciated...o yea and im doin the nile sust clear amps with green writting......thanx brahs...

youg'un is offline Associate Member
    Make sure your eating lots, i would give it one more week. If not working then maybe you need to look at your dosages. maybe up it a bit.

Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Took me 6wks to really feel the effects from sustanon .

Twix is offline New Member
    WHats the LOT # on them bro???

adaptations is offline Member

Re: 3rd week of sustanon??????????

Originally posted by jackedup
    wuts up bros i was really looking forward to doing my cycle it is
    week 1-10 500mgs a week every monday thursday
    week 7-12 winie 50mgs ed
    clomid post cycle and i have nolva
    my problem is i am now on my third week and i still havent gained any weight and cant really feel it at all...wuts up you think it might be fake or should i just keep waitn because it is still too soon and if so when should i expect my gains to start and advice is really appreciated...o yea and im doin the nile sust clear amps with green writting......thanx brahs...
    Give it time, like another week or so...3 weeks isnt usually enough to notice gains..wait till week 4...and 5...youll start to grow

Sicilian30 is offline Respected Member
    Sustanon takes a long time to start seeing results. I didn't gain much weight on Sustanon, it actually ripped me more than it bloated me. IMO, I think sustanon is a great cutting AS. I know it did take about 3 weeks before I started feeling the test running thru my body and didn't really start seeing results until about the 6th week. That is why I would recommend doing sustanon on a 10 week cycle to really see good results.

blakyr is offline Associate Member
    I noticed the same thing as Sicilian30.... I never really saw that big of gains with it... i did have a pretty good strenght increase with it starting about week 5. Other than that i didnt gain much weight at all, I am probably going to use it in a mild cutting cycle if i ever use it again.

jackedup is offline New Member
    thanx for the responses bros i appreciate the feedback.....
    the lot is b 91180
    any one ever use these

jaydee is offline New Member
    I DON'T KNOW ABOUT THAT LOT # BUT I'M QUESTIONING MINE ALSO. I JUST RECIEVED INFO THAT ALOT OF NILE FAKES FLOODED THE CANADADIAN MARKET. GOOD LUCK! OH YEAH, FROM BEAN TOO BRO. PM.

joe_capone is offline Member
    thank you thank you sicilian.. when i was on my sust cycle i gained lean 15 pounds with very little blaot that itwasnt noticable. its more of acutting drug when used with a clean diet thats why i love it.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Man im in my 4th week and jsut getting mild results, maybe soon I will grow! and then Ill come back and... oops was that out loud.

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    I must be the exception to the rule cause I EXPLODED off of sust!!! No shit, I put on a good 6-7 pounds in the first two weeks. My training partner calls me a freak. My last cycle was Sust 500 mg/week all alone for 8 weeks and I put on 23 pounds although I ate like a fucking pig (but a clean pig!) and I felt like a million bucks!!! Now Im on Sust 500 mg and Deca 200 mg for my third cycle, 3 weeks in, I jerk off four or five times a day and Im growing so fast my shirts are a gonna rip off my back at this rate. 6'2" 235 pounds. I fucking love it!!!!!!

Polska is offline Anabolic Member
    I hear ya bumdart420............ I am not even two weeks in and already up both on the scale and the weights. I am frontloading though so maybe that's why I feel so jacked. This is my third cycle, but the first time I am running test. and it feels so damn good! it beats the shit out of deca .

hellapimpin is offline Anabolic Member
    week 5 bro!! thats when i started gettin it!!

Mr. Burns is offline New Member
    I'm just ending week 4 and I feel the need to lift heavier, but not much weight gain.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    sustanon needs 5-6 weeks.

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    dont know what u gusy r talkin bout, doing a sus/deca cycle now, and gained 13 pounds in 2 weeks. week 2 will finish this monday ! if u havent gained at least 2 pounds, u should also check ur diet cause it could be the problem ! u should be gainign weight from your diet alone !

bumdart420 is offline Associate Member
    Originally posted by gundam675
    u should also check ur diet cause it could be the problem ! u should be gainign weight from your diet alone ! [/B]
    Its true, you gotta fuckin eat and eat and eat some more. If your waiting for the drugs to do all the work than you might as well give me all your juice!!

Thread Information