Thread: how long

snowblowjoe is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

how long

If I'm in jacking a blend of test prop tren ace and mast prop how long should it take to get into my system to where I feel the effects.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    A lot of its individual and also dependent on dosage. With all of them being a short ester you should start to see some good gains by week 3 for sure.

Now here is where I will get jumped on..For me when I first started using gear I could feel test sides ( libido/mood) in hours after an injection, by the end of the week I would feel some strengh gains and appetite increase and morning erections would be a common feature, however many will say this is BS there is no way you can "feel" test in hours??? Well all I can tell you is my experience.

FFM

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    It is in your "system" immediatly. As far as "feeling it" ot "kicking in" it will take approx. 7-10 days before you really feel the affects from these compounds. Good Luck!!

Lunk1 is offline aka "JOB"
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    A lot of its individual and also dependent on dosage. With all of them being a short ester you should start to see some good gains by week 3 for sure.

Now here is where I will get jumped on..For me when I first started using gear I could feel test sides ( libido/mood) in hours after an injection, by the end of the week I would feel some strengh gains and appetite increase and morning erections would be a common feature, however many will say this is BS there is no way you can "feel" test in hours??? Well all I can tell you is my experience.

FFM
    FFM your full of it..blah blah blah and so on lol. J/K man...

Thread Information