Sorken is offline Member

A "ball" or "Nod" in my ass

Does anybody know why I have a nod in my ass (injection place) I think it has been infected ore something… Does it disappear ever??? I have to change injection place now because of the “nod” or “little ball” (whatever you call it)……. Has anyone experienced this problem?

m16a2 is offline Senior Member
    one time i had an injection and i had a similar ball. the next day it grew even larger. by the following week it was sticking out 6 inches! i eventually got a saw and just cut the damned thing off. that was one hell of a week.

Hitman is offline Senior Member

Re: A "ball" or "Nod" in my ass

Originally posted by Sorken
    Does anybody know why I have a nod in my ass (injection place) I think it has been infected ore something… Does it disappear ever??? I have to change injection place now because of the “nod” or “little ball” (whatever you call it)……. Has anyone experienced this problem?
    its quite common so dont stress it. I find injecting real slow and keeping the pin steady to be the key and i get the wife to massage the spot with heat for about 15 mins afterwards. Do you just want to stick with glute(ass) shots? because if you swap it around abit ie.. delts, quads,bicep you will reduce scar tissue damage if you are doing freqent injections........HITMAN

mammoth is offline Member
    Very common! It should dissipate within a week. If you start to see red streaks or if you start to run a fever then I would consult a doctor. Otherwise don't sweat it! I get them alot when I inject without massaging like hitman said.

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    you injected into fat. the fat will store the oil for about a month. i have been told that you lose about half of the injection. dont stress unless you see pinkish streaks, then your going need antibiotics. good luck.

Thread Information