Valuablz is offline Junior Member

Deca and Test Cyp

okay guys her is the deal. I'm shooting 400 mgs of deca and 600mg's of test each week, and since my deca is only 50mg's, and my test is 200mg's, i have to shoot 7cc's of juice every monday and thursday. I have 22 x 1.5 inch needles, and was wondering any suggestions on where to inject. I was thinking 3cc's in my left cheek, 3cc's in my right cheek, and 1 cc in my shoulder. That's approximately 3 injects mon and 3 thurs, so that's 6 injects a week. Is that too much cc's for the ass? I dont want to poke more than 3 needles for mon and 3 for thurs. Let me know guys.

Magicz is offline Associate Member
    i do 3cc in my cheeck and no problems dont worry .

daem is offline Anabolic Member
    why did you get such low concentrated juice, bro?

to answer your question, you need to experiment...if i start shooting in my ass too much i can pretty much tell i need to swap locations at times. shoot the 3cc's in each glute but be mindful of where you are pricking yourself. try to get as far away as possible from your last inject, then hit it. i have had scar tissue build from a 22 1.5" but that was from fina/prop, not a twice an inject/week cycle.

mammoth is offline Member
    Is it Deca or Laurabolin ? I have never heard of Deca in 50mg/ml concentrations. Anyways it sounds like what your doing is fine although I would rotate sites. You should be able to easliy handle 3cc's in your thighs as well. Plus you have more area to spread the injections out in.

Valuablz is offline Junior Member
    All the juice i'm using was human grade, so my source only had them in amps. The deca is organon 50mg/ml, and the test is deposteron, 200mg/2ml.

Thread Information