X-S
    X-S is offline New Member

Changing from Deca to Sust mid-cycle???

I'm 4 weeks into my cycle of deca (400mg/wk) and test (600mg/wk) and nolva. I'm thinking of switching to sust only at like 600-750 mg/wk. Mainly to try to reduce the bloat, which sucks with summer coming on. Any potential problems with going with sust for the last six weeks? I'm thinking of throwing in some arimidex also.

dangit is offline Member
    You can just try amiridex instead of Nolva and see if it helps with the bloating. Also, increase your water intake.

I think it would be a shame to stop taking deca since it will just start to kick it. Seems like a waste.

I could be wrong, but I don't think that Sust is going to be any different than Test as far as bloating is concerned. Go to a water based Test if you really don't want any water retenation. You'll have to shoot alot more often though.

symatech is offline Retired Moderator
    nolva can hinder your gains while on cycle bro. go with armidex or liquidex. and like dangit said, why would you stop the deca now? its just startin to work? You can also reduce bloat by watching your diet.

X-S
    X-S is offline New Member
    These are good points. If it means wasting the 4 wks of Deca already taken then I won't be making a change!!!

Thread Information