pumpseeker is offline Senior Member

Sustanon only shots...OUCH!

For those that aren't familiar with my current cycle, I'm running sust at 750mg/wk, stacked with dbol and equipoise . I'm taking my sust shots W,F, and Sun. On W and Sun, I mix it with the eq and these have gone smoothly. But on Fridays, I am shooting it alone (250mgs) and my ass is sore as hell!

Tell me this, did I just poke it wrong or do sust only shots always hurt like this? I can't even sit down without bracing myself first.

Besides using smaller needles, (I got some 25G on the way, been using 23G) anyone got suggestions here?

BIG-G is offline Banned
    suck it up, im going on the same cycle!

TripleA is offline Junior Member
    I'm starting Karachi Sus this Friday and was thinking about doing a delt or bi shot. Will that be too much pain?

Anyone had experience with sust only shots AND sust mixed with something else shots? If so, please post your opinion comparing the two with regards to day after soreness. I've only been on this cycle for 1 week and it seems like the sust only shots are gonna have me crippled for days here

dangit is offline Member
    Good luck using a 25g needle in your glute... unless you have someone else do it for you. I tried to do it once and seemed to take a 1/2 hour and I wasn't anywere near done. I ended up finishing with a 22 gauge needle.

Originally posted by dangit
    Good luck using a 25g needle in your glute...
    I've got the 25s for quad/delt injections, not glutes. But until they arrive, I'm using the 23G for everything.

Braz_Machine is offline Associate Member
    I'm currently doing a sust only cycle. Tomorrow will be my last injection at 500mg. Then I start 750mg injections. I take it all in one dose. I inject every 5 days. Alternating ass cheeks every other injection. I am only slightly sore for 2-3 days. You may have just had a bad injection. Plus if you are still sore and inject into the same spot you will be that much sorer.

Later,
    Braz_Machine

Thumbs up

thanks braz...that makes me feel better then. I got so much scar tissue in my glutes, I prolly just hit a sore spot.

rhinoman is offline Associate Member
    I just finished a S250 cycle and lemme tell you ...those bitches do hurt. I was using 20g in the glutes though. I was generally sore for 3-5 days..sometimes more..sometimes less. I guess it jus depends on how smooth the injections go. I would have cared a little more about not walking...except the massive gains I was gettin seemed to help me forget all the pain....gotta sacrifice to recieve!

BUYLONGTERM is offline Anabolic Member
    From what I've read about Sust, the shots are painful. For the last 7 weeks I've injected in the Glutes with a 22g needle and now I've switch to the Quads with a 23g needle and I'm not sure how anyone can do it? It hurts like a S.O.B. I always seem to be hitting nerves....I can barely walk!!!

Originally posted by rhinoman
    I just finished a S250 cycle and lemme tell you ...those bitches do hurt. I was using 20g in the glutes though
    No wonder! A 20 guage is pretty big bro!

fighter0728 is offline Junior Member
    I have done plenty of sust and sust with deca shots. I really haven't noticed a difference in the pain. I shoot in glutes and delts they all burn a little for a day or so, but nothing bad. Exept my left delt, that hurts a lot more than any other spot.

FCECC2 is offline Anabolic Member
    Originally posted by TripleA
    I'm starting Karachi Sus this Friday and was thinking about doing a delt or bi shot. Will that be too much pain?
    way too much pain....

better go with somthing bigger like quads, my friend is currently on Karachi sust and he made the mistake of shooting sust in delts...
    he cannot move his arm and he cannot sleep on his sholder... but maybe you will react diferently just give it a try

palme is offline Rosie Member
    Very mixed feelings on sust from what ive read. Some say itīs a pain in the ass and some say itīs like all the other oils. Im doing sust in my next cycle so i hope itīs not to much pain.

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    hey pump ..maybe u hit a sore spot shouldnt be that bad back in the day when idid like sust id take 3 ccs in the delt bro and had little pain ,heat and massge,it they shouldnt hurt that much bro

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    pure jokes, sust is not painful when mixed with like other stuff, but on its own, no matter where you inject you will be sore, one guy on this board, who is in veyr good shape, actually canadian (yesssss!), mixed sus with an inert oil, forgot what it was, and presto the pain stopped, ill try and find it again. but yeah sus kills, if you inject in ass its not bad, legs, you must be insane

GetNBig is offline Associate Member
    I did sust only 750mg shot (dont ask) but no pain what so ever.

Originally posted by gundam675
    but yeah sus kills, if you inject in ass its not bad, legs, you must be insane
    I found this out last night, 1st quad shot ever of 1CC sust/1CC eq. I feel like a parapalegic today

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    I have done sust only shots in both the leg and ass and found no difference to those sust shots that i mixed with deca .

I had little pain from either, just the usual dull ache.

What make of Sust are you using? I was using Organon from Portugal. I understand that some Sust stings more than others.

I'm using infar sust amps from India (white labels w/ green lettering)

FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner
    Originally posted by pumpseeker
    I'm using infar sust amps from India (white labels w/ green lettering)
    that might be the reason. i've never tried so don't know so i'll bump for more input from those who know!

DADDYDBOL is offline Anabolic Member
    ive done sus alone and mixed with deca . no pain at all alone or mixed. i mean your sore from the actual injection but after a day its over. i had tornel super test so that may be the differnce. now i did a cycle of test 400 and if you inject 1cc you cannot walk the next day(most of my injections are in the quad since i do them myself.) so i know what you mean........good luck but i'll never touch t400 again.

Terinox is offline The One & Only
    I shoot Sustanon alone, Karachi's, M/W/F, and I used 22G or sometimes 23G, and felt barely any pain with either one. Only feel slight bruising pain for about 48 hours after shot.

Now I got 2 sore glutes and 1 sore ass quad. Am I crippled or what?

Bump for more experiences

aggie96 is offline New Member
    all i know is that the organon sus250 redi-jects are the ideal size for shooting sust for me (IMHO), but it still aches like a bitch the next day. well worth the minor inconvenience.

Kool I see you are from Montreal too. Thanks but I think I will stick to quad/ass injection.
    Originally posted by TRLS63

way too much pain....

better go with somthing bigger like quads, my friend is currently on Karachi sust and he made the mistake of shooting sust in delts...
    he cannot move his arm and he cannot sleep on his sholder... but maybe you will react diferently just give it a try

Mr. Burns is offline New Member
    I'm on infar sust right now. I only feel pain when I shoot into my quad's, but the next day it is gone. I guess it all depends on the person.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    Im shooting 750 Sust per week T,T,S, and 400 Deca Per week M,F. I did my first Sust in the delt earlier this week, It got swollen large but didn't hurt much more then the Deca. Have to admit I like the look of the swolen Delt, looked pretty lopsided tho. Sust and Deca have been alternated between Quads and Glutes mainly, no problems at all. 22 guage for the glutes and 25 guage for everywhere else.

Originally posted by NEO-OEN
    It got swollen large but didn't hurt much more then the Deca. Have to admit I like the look of the swolen Delt, looked pretty lopsided tho.
    That's how my right quad is now from the injection the other day. The outter sweep is huge on that leg when I got my swell on! It looks lopsided though.

Did my 1st shot last nite and am I glad it was an ass shot. Thought I was all kool and stuff, no pain for 2 hours. In the middle of the nite, it got very painful and still is.

PsychoBB is offline Junior Member
    I once did a shot of sustanon in my left pec. DO NOT DO THAT =0)

It hurt like hell...

Ok i have some current experience with this current situation. Im doind a sust/EQ/winny. My first shot was karachi sust alone in the glute.....man did it hurt. Then I switched to my quad, that hurt even more. I've also done those Indian susts too this cycle and put one of them in the delt, it hurt but not as much as the karachi. Well now i Mix my EQ/SUST and have much less pain...at least witht he Karachis, the oil helps dilute the BA.

tony_canuck is offline Junior Member
    it depends on the sust as some do hurt more than others. The worst I ever did was some omna's in my delts and glutes that puffed me up to the size of baseballs!! hurt like a bitch too

slsjr99 is offline New Member
    Every time i took a shot of sust it hurt like a biatch for 4-5 days afterwards

bulky is offline New Member
    i took my 1st shot of karachi sust and it hurt like hell.
    i did it in the quad and almost a day after, it's till swollen and painfull.

i don't think it's all related with the prop content as usually prop injection really do not hurt that bad.

too much BA or BB.

there were 1.2ml in my amp instead of 1ml

Mine were a bit overfilled too, but can't complain about that

Syphon is offline New Member
    Started my cycle last week using EQ/Sus. Shot it in my right glute and it was sore for 2days. Then shot it in my left glute and it was painless. Also using Sus from India (Organon). I think its how you shoot it IMO. I also get the same experience with Test 400 and shit hurts the most.

Originally posted by Syphon
    I think its how you shoot it IMO.
    Agreed. I tried shooting in the glutes a little lower (around mid ass, on the outter side), heated the juice up, took my time plunging and totally relaxed the muscle. The result? No soreness at all! But I know that even when you do everything right, sometimes you just can't avoid it.

NEO-OEN is offline Associate Member
    I don't know if tis just me, but It never fails, whenever I spot inject somewhere, sure as shit somebody is gonna hit or bump me there. I do a delt shot and without a doubt the woman will hit me in the shoulder, or you do a glute shot and someone will smack or grab your ass. Hey wait a minute, I just realized im in an abusive relationship.. lol..

Thread Information