IamCanadian is offline New Member

Question about pinning and blood after withdrawal of needle

So today was my 3rd test E injection (first cycle I have ever done) I get my girlfriend to do my injections (all have been in the delt thus far.) My first two injections went great (tiny bit of PIP but nothing unmanageable) and then today when I was getting my delt injection done of only 250mg... she put the needle in which didn't hurt... aspirated (no blood) and then injected slowly (20 seconds) and then left the needle in the muscle for about 5 seconds as instructed. However, she took the needle out what she thinks was "too fast" and as it was coming out, I felt as though something was cut... I felt a mild pain as it was coming out and then I said "hmm, I have a feeling that's going to bleed" and sure enough it was decently bloody... not just a few drops... like the entire alcohol swab bloody. I don't care about pain, or how much it bleeds or yada yada...

My question is... when it bleeds, is the testosterone coming out with the blood? Thats ALL I care about... if i bleed but all the test is still remaining within the muscle, then I'm fine. I just don't want to waste my injection and think i'm getting 250 mg when I really only got like 50mg (there was quite alot of blood.)

Thanks guys. Any help appreciated.

Devils Advocate is offline Junior Member
    I imagine that some gear can definitely be lost. You could try a z-track injection next time to try to prevent it.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Should be fine. It happens. She likely grazed a vein. Apply pressure after removing needles with clean sterile alcohol pad and cover with small bandaid to prevent infections.

Did you notice any oil leaking out from the injection site? If so, minimal.

No need to worry.

IamCanadian is offline New Member
    Nope, it was just light colored blood. If there was oil mixed within the blood, would it be noticeable? like bubbles in the blood? It was just blood to my knowledge but I don't know.

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by IamCanadian
    Nope, it was just light colored blood. If there was oil mixed within the blood, would it be noticeable? like bubbles in the blood? It was just blood to my knowledge but I don't know.
    Yes, normally you'd see the oil separating from the blood. It would have been very minimal. I had a bit of a gusher a few years ago. I likely passed through a vein, deposited the gear and when I withdrew the pin the back pressure from the punctured vessel spurted blood all over my mirror. There was some residual oil from the gear but nothing substantial to worry about.

It would take an significant amount of pressure to force all your gear back out through the syringe point and I doubt that's even possible.

As the other member said, the z-track method will reduce spillage but even without that method, you aren't going to lose much gear.

Thread Information